EPFO Recruitment 2016-17- Assistant/Director Posts
There is a notification release in relating to the Employees Provident Fund Organization, located in New Delhi, about many of the EPFO Recruitment. Applications will be accepted to recruit many of the skilled and enthusiastic job seekers for nearly 233 vacant position of Assistant OR Director and many others.
Seekers who have interest in applying for government and department jobs can go for application for many of the EPFO jobs and submit the application till the deadline comes. To know more one can update more information about the Recruitment, which is given under the title such as EPFO Recruitment 2017, so that individuals can get in touch.
Job seekers, who seek job in Employees Provident Fund Organization, then one can apply for it, and this opportunity. Other many of the details about Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment Advertisement, which has sub titles given as, number of seats, number of vacancies, selection process involved. Another way of applying or knowing the notice is by logging careers plus site.
EPFO Recruitment Vacancy Details and Required Qualifications:
EPFO gives information about the vacancy they have, they also have mentioned, about the number of posts each department or category has, or what qualification they prefer for the Assistant OR Director posts.
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of seats||Required Qualifications|
|1.||Director in Vigilance||1 no.||Applicants willing to fill forms for EPFO, they should be Officers of Employees Provident Fund.
They must bear Degree in Masters from any recognized University.
One must have relevant experience in relatable fields.
|2.||Deputy Director in Vigilance||9 nos.|
|3.||Assistant Director in Vigilance||37 nos.|
|4.||Vigilance Assistant||40 nos.|
|5.||Deputy Director in Audit||9 nos.|
|6.||Assistant Director in Audit||13 nos.|
|7.||Assistant Audit Officer||13 nos.|
There is a notification release in relating to the Employees Provident Fund Organization, and given are age limit for recruitment,
- Applicants, who are applying for the EPFO Recruitment, should not be more than 56 years.
- Relaxations will be given, but when one grants request for it, documents of one belonging to class like Ex-Servicemen, SC OR ST, etc. should be mentioned and attached with form.
EPFO, gives information about the, selection process they will do,
The selections by the concerned panel will be done through, interviews or written tests. They have chosen the above two phases to elect candidates for the above mentioned posts. Papers will be set and will ask questions which will testify one’s knowledge about the job or about the department, this will help the employers to know that whether for the Director post, that particular applicant is valid or suitable or not. In interviews, original documents will first be checked and verified, resumes will be collected, and then personal interviews will be taken up by the panel.
There is a notification release in relating to the Employees Provident Fund Organization about the salary structure,
- One will be paid an amount of 9300 INR-34800 INR, with grade pay between 4200-4600 INR. Whatever the grade pay or benefits or the allowances maybe, they are all subjected to the EPFO Recruitment panel, and they will decide and notify oneself about the same.
How to Apply at EPFO Recruitment:
EPFO, gives information about the, process one can apply from,
- Candidates can get the application from the Employees Provident Fund Organization from official page
- Homepage is filled by sections which will let us know about EPFO, The services they offer, other section and Miscellaneous section. One has to select the miscellaneous one.
- Below, in that section, 9-10 subsections are present, from which “Recruitments” one will let us to destiny.
- http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/Recruitments.php?id=sm9_index this page opens up, from which the very first link, “Filling up posts on deputation in EPFO “should be selected.
- The form pdf will open which should be printed out and then hand written.
- All information and the details or data given in the form, should be filled in BLOCK Letters with the only ink prescribed.
- Photos of dimension given and, color should be attached, with proper stapled marks.
- Whatever documents of degree or any other qualification is being asked, all should be provided in the envelope with the form itself.
- The form with documents shall be received in given postal address.
Shri Sanjay Bisht,
In Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (HRM)
In Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan,
14, Bhikaji Cama Place,
All forms and documents should be sent on this address.
There is a notification release in relating to the Employees Provident Fund Organization and following are important dates,
|Last date to apply||From 30 days from the time of advertisement|
- The official website is www.epfindia.com
- The advertisement link is http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/Recruitments.php?id=sm9_index