English Preparation Tips
Aspirants bother most of the time as they are not fluent in English and study material for Bank exams is too vast. Here is an innovative idea to the folks to prepare for English exams let it be for Bank jobs or during studies.
It is to mention that eligible candidates preparing for any competitive exams such as Bank PO/Clerk or any other exams should be fluent in English. We are pleased to say that English preparation tips for any Competitive Exam, can easily be scored high with the simple tips mentioned below. This helps the individual to score good marks.
English Preparation Tips for Bank PO/Clerk:
- One should be cautions on personal skills so that there will be a scope to shine the personnel’s English Grammar. You should pay attention to the mistakes appearing grammatical which might change the meaning of the sentence or word.
- You should practice so that you can work hard on individual’s General Knowledge updated on current affairs. This is only possible after going on continuous practice like reading books, current affairs, general knowledge books, Newspapers and magazines. Special Events or any important programs conducted on English language cannot be missed.
- You should visit best English coaching centers for vigorous preparation for any of the competitive exams desired by the individual.
- Study can be planned properly with scheduled timetable allocated to get best results in a proper manner.
- Newspaper reading is a best source of learning better English. There may be number of topics to cover and ample source to get practiced in English language along with general knowledge.
- You can develop best comprehension skills by English regular practice of newspapers and magazines for better understanding the English language.
- Aspirants should be smart enough to complete the task within the given time frame.
- Vocabulary of the candidates is another criteria to get best scores.
- Writing skills and writing neat and appeal able is another criteria to get best scores in the exams.
- You should practice preparing short notes on daily basis so that skills and sentence formation can be developed.
- You should be cautious of solving questions in time so that time won’t be wasted during the examination.
- Workout on previous years question papers so that you can develop quality knowledge in the selected exam time duration.
- By practicing the pages available in the market one can get best results and gain good scores.
Points to be considered for English preparation:
- One should be cautious about the rules of better English such as pronunciation, spellings, sentence formation.
- One should be great enough to complete the whole English test series so that they can maintain time duration as well. English test in the Bank PO and any other competitive exams can get excellent scores.
- Check thoroughly before attempting the exam paper as passages may consume more time than the rest of the topics.
Basics of English grammar:
- You should concentrate on the below points for better English.
- The first principle is Grammar, Vocabulary occupies the second position of the English preparation, while Cloze test is standing in the third position, sentence rearrangement takes fourth position and Financial Awareness takes the last position in covering English language.
Here are a few Vocabulary Tips:
- One should start reading Financial Daily, The Hindu, or any reputed newspaper or any magazine for better English. Passage reading can be done from the Editorial section.
- While going through the magazine or any newspapers take a note of the new words so that these can be used to be in trend
- Vocabulary plays a prominent role in preparing for the English exams. One can build better words and score good marks in competitive exams with better vocabulary.
English Sentence Rearrangement Preparation:
- Most of the individuals prefer to get selected in Banks as PO’s or strive hard for any competitive exams. Here are a few suggestions for the better English let it be in terms of sentence formation, rearrangement, grammatical mistakes etc.
- Many prefer to recreate the results by getting good scores.
- It is to be mentioned that one should understand the passage given in any competitive exam. If you prefer to re-create the correct order of the passage quickly most of the time can be saved.
- In pairing the two different sentences first check the sentences by rearranging them so that you have quality time.
- Checkout the clues available to pair-up so half of the work can be done.
- Rearrange the identified pairs so that bridging of best sentences can be successful.
- The introduction part of the passage should be placed first so that the readability cannot be disturbed.
- Cross check the arrangement once again so that the passage conveys meaningful sentences.
- Rearrange the sentences if you miss the logic but it should be done in time.
Best strategies to crack Bank PO:
- The best way to crack Bank Po is by developing good speed, solve the questions as much as possible.
- You should pick-up easy questions so that time can be saved and utilized for the rest of the questions in the examination
- First you should complete all the sections first so that you can hang on the difficult questions lastly.
- Reasoning section takes more time hence don’t get stuck in this section initially.
- The English command is another asset to score best results.
- Aspirants who have zeal to complete the Bank exams had to pay much attention to get through in all the sections of the question paper.
- You should keep on updated for awareness in current affairs so that you can gain general knowledge.
- Shortcut methods can be learnt and applied in general maths section which is basic of 10th level.
- English section is another place where one can get best scores such as developing good vocabulary, sentence formation etc.
- Coming to the reasoning section this takes more time than any other sections hence save more time for earning more marks in the examination.
- Last but not the least you should concentrate on the negative marking so that you can score better without losing marks.