EESL Recruitment 2017 – Chief General Manager, Additional GM, Deputy GM, and General Manager Posts – Last Date – 25th Nov, 2016
The Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) has issued an advertisement inviting applications from experienced managers for 7 vacant positions. The above mentioned senior positions are offered to those who submit online applications before the last date. Engineering and Technology Bachelors with Masters in Business Administration are the required and desired eligibility criteria. As per the EESL Recruitment 2017 notification, Aspirants have to submit applications along with scans of the latest resume, signature, and recent passport size photograph. Employed candidates who are seeking deputation have to apply only through proper channels using hard copies of applications. The application format is available online at the official website for download and printing. Suitable aspirants are selected after short listing on the basis of merit, Group Discussion, and Interview. EESL management is the final authority in selection matters including modifications and cancellations. The notification was issued by EESL on the 9th November, 2016 under the following advertisement number – Advt Ref No. : EESL/0320/07
EESL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for all the 7 senior level positions at EESL are tabulated below as per rules:
|Sl. No.||Job Designation – Tech.||Total Posts||Salary Rupees||Age
|Essential + Desired Qualifications||Experience( With at least 3 yrs. in power/energy)|
|1||Chief General Manager||1 – OBC||51300 –
|52||BE / B Tech + MBA in Marketing/Finance OR
Energy Auditor/ Energy Manager Certificate from BEE
|2||General Manager||1 – Unreserved||52||17 yrs.|
|3||Additional General Manager||1 – OBC,
1 – SC
|4||Deputy General Manager||2 – OBC,
1 – SC
The minimum and desirable educational qualifications along with requisite experience are mentioned in the above table. The experience has to be post-qualification in nature and teaching experience is not acceptable for the EESL management.
As per the EESL Recruitment 2017 notification, The following upper age limits are prescribed –
- 52 years for the Chief General Manager and General Manager Posts.
- 47 years for the Additional and Deputy General Manager Posts.
- OBC candidate receive 3 years relaxation in the upper age limits.
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, J&K Domiciled candidates receive 5 years relaxation.
- People with 40% or more disabilities receive 10 years relaxation in upper age limits.
The selection criteria for the above mentioned senior positions are listed as follows –
- The online applications are scrutinised to ensure completion and eligibility.
- Candidates with merit are shortlisted for the subsequent selection process.
- The selection committee conducts the Group Discussion and Interview.
- Experience of relevance, academic qualifications, and achievements are taken into consideration while preparing the shortlist of meritorious candidates.
- Eligibility alone does not guarantee either selection or a call for the interview.
- Management at EESL reserves all rights over the selection procedure including modifications, cancellations, and other changes.
The employee pay scale for the senior positions are mentioned in the above table as per the official advertisement.
As per the EESL Recruitment 2017 notification, Indian nationals have to apply online without any application processing fee or intimation charges. Registered candidates seeking additional information can correspond using their login details or email ID.
How to Apply:
The following guidelines have to be followed by candidates seeking senior positions –
- Candidates have to ensure eligibility before submitting online applications.
- Candidates seeking deputation have to submit only hard copy applications.
- Online applications are invited from all candidates except those who seek deputation.
- Only one application per candidate is being accepted by the management.
- Application procedure involves uploading resume, scans of recent photo and signature.
- The important links provided below can be used to access the career section of EESL.
Shri Sudeep Bhar
Deputy General Manager(HR)
Energy Efficiency Services Limited
1st Floor, PDIL Bhawan, Sector-1,
Noida – 201301
The candidates with interest can make a note of the following important dates mentioned in the EESL Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Publishing Date Of Official Advertisement||10th November, 2016|
|Start Date For Submission Of Online Application||14th November, 2016|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||25th November, 2016|
|Last Date For Deputation Applications Through Proper Channels||28th November, 2016|
The links to the career section, official notification and application form are at: http://www.eeslindia.org/writereaddata/advertisement.pdf