EESL Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Managers, Assistant Engineers and More
The Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) has issued an advertisement inviting applications for 138 Assistant Managers, Assistant Engineers and More vacant positions. As per the EESL Recruitment 2017 notification, Aspirants have to submit applications along with scans of the latest resume, signature, and recent passport size photograph. Employed candidates who are seeking deputation have to apply through online. Suitable aspirants are selected after short listing on the basis of merit, Group Discussion, and Interview. EESL management is the final authority in selection matters including modifications and cancellations. The notification was issued by EESL in the official website
EESL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
As per the official notification the vacancies are mentioned below:
Assistant Engineer – 115
Assistant Manager – 09
The minimum and desirable educational qualifications along with requisite experience are mentioned below.
Assistant Engineer – Candidates must have passed Degree in Engineering OR Diploma in Engineering/Technology from a recognised university or institute
Asst Manager – Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or CA/ICWA from a recognised university.
As per the EESL Recruitment 2017 notification, The following upper age limits are prescribed –
Assistant Engineer – Candidates age should not exceed 37 years
Assistant Manager – Candidates age should not exceed 27 years
As per the EESL Job notification age relaxation is provided as below ST – 5 Years, SC – 3 Years, OBC – 2 Years, PWD – 10 Years
The selection criteria for the above mentioned senior positions are listed as follows –
- The online applications are scrutinised to ensure completion and eligibility.
- Candidates with merit are shortlisted for the subsequent selection process.
- The selection committee conducts the Group Discussion and Interview.
- Experience of relevance, academic qualifications, and achievements are taken into consideration while preparing the shortlist of meritorious candidates.
- Eligibility alone does not guarantee either selection or a call for the interview.
- Management at EESL reserves all rights over the selection procedure including modifications, cancellations, and other changes.
The employee pay scale for the above posts are mentioned below as per the EESL recruitment notification
Assistant Engineer – Rs. 28,000
Assistant Manager – Rs 24, 900 to 50, 500
As per the EESL Recruitment 2017 notification, Indian nationals have to apply online without any application processing fee or intimation charges. Registered candidates seeking additional information can correspond using their login details or email ID.
General – 1000 Rs
OBC – 500 Rs
SC/ST/PWD – Free
Candidates should pay the fee online mode through net banking/credit card/debit card
How to Apply:
The following guidelines have to be followed by candidates seeking above positions –
- Candidates have to ensure eligibility before submitting online applications.
- Candidates seeking deputation have to submit only hard copy applications.
- Online applications are invited from all candidates except those who seek deputation.
- Only one application per candidate is being accepted by the management.
- Application procedure involves uploading resume, scans of recent photo and signature.
- The important links provided below can be used to access the career section of EESL. – https://eeslindia.org/
The candidates with interest can make a note of the following important dates mentioned in the EESL Recruitment 2017 notification –
Online Application Starting Date – 10th Sept 2017
Application Submission Last Date – 25th Sept 2017
The links to the career section, official notification and application form are at: Click Here