Education Recruitment Board Punjab Recruitment 2016 – Apply 2005 ETT Teachers Posts at www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
Education Recruitment Board Punjab Recruitment has issued a latest notification asserting that they have vacancies in their Board under the title of Education Recruitment Board Punjab Recruitment 2016.The post for which they have put forth the advertisement is for ETT Teachers. This must be filled as soon as possible. This endorsement will enable the applicant to know about the process, how will they be selected, what is the deadline, how should they apply, etc. One who is keenly interested to apply can write the application form or go through the process of selection, tuck their documents and submit it on the counter. The deadline date must be taken care of.
According to the assertion made by Education Recruitment Board Punjab Recruitment they have specified that they have following number of seats for following given post in their board, which must be filled as soon as possible,
|ETT Teachers||2005 Vacancies|
- One must specify that they are applying for the above job.
The board has specified what qualities they are looking for the applicant they will select,
- One with Matriculation can be applied.
- One with HSC OR SSC can also apply.
- One with training will be preferred.
- Elementary teachers with at least 2 years course of Punjab state or from any other state other than Punjab.
- Just one has to get a qualification which is by Punjab Government and under the guidelines of National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE)
- One must be able to provide equally weighing documents.
Age limit is the criteria which are preferred by all the boards. Punjab board has the criteria specified,
- The age limit of the applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 37 years of age.
- Age relaxation will be given however; one must give proper documents for the same.
According to the assertion made by Education Recruitment Board Punjab Recruitment they have given process which one needs to go for selection,
- One is first prescribed to go through written examination followed by an interview.
- For written examination, one will be given a venue and a date.
- One has to reach there on time within one hour.
- Background notes and reference must be carried on for the test.
- The examination will bear questions which will test their teaching skills, English skills, rational knowledge, etc.
- The person who passed the examination and got within the passing marks will be shortlisted.
- They will be called for interview on a date.
- One has to bring in their documents and submit the same on the counter.
- Bio data or a resume must also be submitted.
- The interview will wholly be judged on how much one knows about the job.
- Selected ones will be notified through website or notice.
How to Apply:
The Punjab board has given updates and instructions how to apply,
- The very first step which one has to follow is to reach out the official website which is www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
- The website will have all necessary updates and details about the post.
- On the homepage one must click on the tab which says” Latest recruitment” .
- Then secondly one can click on the sub-link which says “Recruitment for 2005 post of ETT Teachers” and then next link will be selected.
- This link will take one to the sub link which has all the advertisement link at which one can do online registration at.
- One can fill out the application form and proper details required.
- One must re check before submitting the application form.
- Scanned documents will be done so that one submits all their documents.
- Passport sized photographs must be done and then signature of given dimension must be done.
- Then “submit” tab must be done.
- The filled form must be printed for further use.
Application fee/Processing fee:
Application fee must be transferred from given format, so that one is in the admission process.
- The payment of the fee must be done through Bank challan at State bank of Patiala.
- Fewer fees will not be accepted.
- Late fees will not be accepted.
- No fee will be refunded.
Important dates are given so that one never misses any chance,
|Last date of registration of applying online||28/8/2016|
|Last date of fee payment||30/8/2016|
|Last date of submitting online application||2/9/2016|
The official website link for any help is www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
The advertisement link for above post is – Download Education Board Punjab Notification