ECIL Recruitment 2017 – Dy General Manager and Medical Officer Notification
It is a privilege for aspirants to get shortlisted in any job profile in Electronics Corporation of India. And as the excitement grows, the ECIL Recruitment 2017 has been recently uploaded on the website declaring job openings for the post of Deputy General Manager and Medical Officer. The application for both the job profiles are available online and that, the applicants must submit it well before the due date of 27th June 2017.
Vacancy Details –
Given are the openings available –
|Medical Officer||The aspirants must have secured MBBS degree from a recognized college by Medical Council of India along with a PG Certificate in AFIH or Industrial Health.
She must possess experience post qualification.
|Deputy General Manager||The applicants must possess a Law Degree and must be a member of ICSI. He/she must have acquired experience post qualification in Corporate Meetings, etc.
He must have sound knowledge of drafting contracts, deeds, agreements, and other documents.
Age limit –
The age specified in the ECIL Recruitment 2017 advertisement is not exceeding than 35 years for Medical Officers and not more than 45 years for Deputy General Manager. The age will be calculated as on 31st May 2017. The reserved categories comprising of SC/ST/PH and other categories of candidates will get their share of relaxation in the upper age limit.
Salary Structure –
The pay scale quoted by the organization is as followed –
- Medical Officer – 16,400/- to 40,500/- ( 48,793/- pm salary )
- Deputy General Manager – 32,900/- to 58,000/- ( 93,469/- pm salary )
Selection Process –
A direct interview is being organized for the candidates who will be successful in submitting their complete application form. The selection panel laid by the Electronics Corporation of India will assess the performance of the candidates and then choose the right one as per their needs.
Application Fee –
The application fee as stated in the official advert is 500/- and OBC and General Category of candidates are liable to pay the same via any branch of SBI in Ac No. 31102144119. Note that the candidates falling under PWD/SC/ST/EX-SM/Internal are exempted.
How to Apply –
- Enter the URL i.e. www.ecil.co.in.
- Then, locate the Careers section of the website and then hit the link ‘Job Openings’.
- Here, the advertisements are available for reference where you must hit the right job profile you are interested in and then go through it.
- Finally, hit the Apply Online button to open the online application form.
- The participants are required to feed in all the details as prompted by the application and make sure the details are correct and complete.
- Finally, upload the scanned copies of documents required and press submit button.
- Now, submit the application form along with all credentials as the prescribed address –
Postal Address –
To Deputy General Manager (Recruitment),
Personnel Group, Electronics Corporation of India Limited,
ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana.
Important Dates –
|Final Date to Apply Online||27th June 2017|
|Final Date for Offline Submission||03rd July 2017|
|Interview Date||Participants will be notified.|
Important Links –
Notification – .http://careers.ecil.co.in/app/ADVT_23_2017.pdf
Some important links
|ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment||HR Interview Questions And Answers|
|How to Answer Confusing Interview Questions||Preparation Tips for Competitive Exams|
ECIL Recruitment 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for the ECIL vacancies are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to fill up the ECIL Recruitment 2017. The latest we heard that the MSU Baroda Officials has released vacancies for the 15 Technical Officer Posts. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts from 24th April 2017 on or before 10th May 2017. Complete details about the ECIL Recruitment 2017 are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best to the candidates who wish to apply for the ECIL Recruitment 2017.
15 Technical Officer Posts
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the ECIL Recruitment 2017 post such as 15 Technical Officer Posts should pass Degree from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 30 Yrs.
Impressive according to the Notification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the ECIL Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website http://www.ecil.co.in
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “ECIL Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “ECIL Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the ECIL Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 10-05-2017
End Date: 10-05-2017
ECIL Recruitment 2017-18: Junior Artisan, Technical Officers, and other post Vacancies
New invitees on the board! The Electronic Corporation of India Limited, located in Hyderabad, has put up these invites for you, for us, for everyone, who wishes to apply for the job in ECIL Recruitment 2017-18. Running under the Department of Atomic Energy, this Corporation is a Public sector based company. This holy year, they have issued an exhibit, showing something about the ECIL Recruitment. They are in search of new dynamic and result-oriented personas that can fill up the given positions on the basis of a contract signed for tenure. The contract shall be for one year, which can be extended for more than that year, depending only upon the requirements expressed by the project needs. Junior Artisan, Technical Officers, and other posts are vacant in the Electronic Corporation of India Limited. The work can be of maintenance work at BARC OR Trombay, Mumbai as per the given site requirements. Applicants can come in for walk-in-interviews, as that might be the only way of electing representatives for these posts. Applicants can visit the ECIL Zonal Office, whose details shall be given on this page on 11th February 2017, for a walk-in-interview.
ECIL Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification:
On the notification basis ECIL Recruitment 2017-18, the posts for which ECIL is hiring candidates on a contract basis, they have to check these posts and then go for applying,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of seats||Required Qualification|
|1.||Technical Officer||3 nos.||
|2.||Junior Artisan||2 nos.||
|3.||Scientific Assistant||3 nos.||
|Total vacancies||8 nos.|
Description in the ECIL Recruitment 2017-18 suggest that, these are the age limit group which shall be accepted,
- For Post. No. 1, the age limit is 30 years.
- For Post. No.2 and 3, the age limit accepted is 25 years.
- Age Relaxations as per the categories are,
|SC ST||5 Years|
|PH||5 Years (For Post. No. 1) and
10 Years or more,) For Post. No. 2 and 3)
Approach for the new recruitments being held in through ECIL Recruitment 2017-18; suggest that the selections shall be done based on interviews taken by the panel. There shall be no allowance provided to the aspirants for visiting for the process.
If the applicant has been shortlisted for the post of Junior Artisan, Technical Officers, and others, in the ECIL Recruitment 2017-18, they shall be given a monthly pay as per the following,
- For Post. No. 1, the pay is 21,000 INR
- For Post. No. 2 AND 3, pay has been decided to be 11, 764 INR to 13, 356 INR.
How to Apply ECIL Recruitment:
To fill up the form, you need to,
- Go on the web address of The Electronic Corporation of India Limited which is www.ecil.co.in
- Then there shall be a tab which says something about Careers, it’ll take you to the advertisements entered in the ECIL Recruitment.
- Then you might find a link which has a date 02-2017 and walk in interview for the post of Junior Artisan….you have to click on it and give it a good reading time.
- You will have the advertisement opened up before you, where you have to attach the documents and after downloading the prescribed format or the application form it.
- You must carry your originals and the filled form with you to the venue.
- Come at the venue on the given time and date only.
- Bring the forms and all documents without fail for verification and granted entry in the corporation.
ECIL Zonal Office,
1207 Veer Savarkar Marg,
|Submission and verification of forms on||11th February 2017|
|Walk-in-Interview on||11th February 2017|
- The official website of the ECIL India is www.ecil.co.in
- The advertisement link for the referral purpose is http://ecil.co.in/jobs/ADVT_NO_02_2017.pdf