ECHS Recruitment 2017 : Pharmacist and Lab Assistant Posts
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme released new job notification on their official website echs.gov.in. ECHS inviting applications from the eligible candidates online. Candidates can check the ECHS recruitment 2017 notification for the following vacancies of total 89 (eighty nine) jobs out of which 08 (eight) vacancies for Pharmacist, 08 (eight) for Lab Assistant & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should submit the application on or before 14th August 2017.
A comprehensive scheme – ECHS (Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme) – that provides medical care of high quality for Armed Forces’ retirees was conceptualized and launched in late 2002. ECHS works with noble aim of providing affordable medical services to army personnel.
Its offices are located in Delhi and the finances are provided by Government of India. Job notifications for vacancies in ECHS are released whenever need arises, so as to inform eligible candidates to work in an organization that is in the service of Nation.
The Vacancies available at the ECHS Recruitment 2017 is for various positions listed below:
Pharmacist: 08 Vacancies
Lab Assistant: 08 Vacancies
As per the advertisement issued by the ECHS Recruitment 2017 , the required qualification for the different posts are different, and they are listed below:
Pharmacist: He/She should have B.Pharmacy from a recognized Institute OR 10+2 with Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology from a recognized Board And Approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and registered as pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Candidates with requisite qualifications and experience as appropriate to the job are preferred. No age limit has been specified in the official notification issued by ECHS. Further details are available at the website and applicants are encouraged to visit the official website.
According to the notification released by the ECHS Recruitment 2017 , the Selection Process for the above mentioned posts will be based on requisite qualifications and the candidates will have to attend interview. The applications will be assessed and the eligible candidates will be called for Interview. The selection committee at the ECHS will decide the selection or rejection of the candidates based on qualifications.
Candidate have to show all the original certificates pertaining to academics, as well as photocopies of experience certificates and testimonials wherever they are applicable. A passport size photo should also be brought to the interview.
As per the advertisement issued by the ECHS Recruitment 2017, the Salary for the different posts is different .
Pharmacist: Rs. 22500/- Per Month
Lab Assistant: Rs. 22500/- Per Month
Candidates are requested to check the official website for specific details. Additional information regarding pay scale is also available for different posts in the application form which can be downloaded by the interested candidates.
How to Apply:
As per the instructions given in the advertisement released by ECHS Recruitment 2017, following are the instructions on how to Apply –
- The aspirants will have to direct themselves to the official portal of the organization for which the link is provided below in the Links section.
- Then navigate to the Downloads section on the left sidebar, and click on item titled “Application Form for Employment in ECHS”
- The application form in fixed format is displayed, and the candidates can download it and take hard copy/print out.
- The candidate will provide every detail mentioned by the application form in order to get it fully complete.
- The following documents have to be self-attested and enclosed:
- Academic experience starting with 10th standard and up to PG as applicable.
- Certificates of work experience
- Two photos
- Applicants from Para Medical and Medical must be registered at their state and national level councils as appropriate. All these candidates have to submit a copy of registration certificate with self-attestation.
- The applications and above enclosures have to be submitted at following address:
Last Date: 14.08.2017
Date of Interview: 30 & 31.08.2017 at 09:00 AM
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Application Form : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here
- Individuals who are give placement on reserve list can get appointments at other polyclinics. This is subject to the willingness of the selected candidate as well as availability of the vacant position.
- Ex-Servicemen have 60% reservation for most jobs at ECHS, and a minimum work experience in relevant field ranging from 3 to 5 yrs. is required for almost all the jobs.
- No Travel or Dearness allowance is allotted for interview candidates