East Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 – Notice for the Recruitment of Junior Residents and Senior Residents
The East Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 was recently published on its official website. As per the notice, EDMC is looking for talented candidates for the vacancies of Senior Residents and Junior Residents. The total number of openings available is 13 No’s for which the recruitment is being conducted. The organization has provided information on the mode of assortment to be deployed, pay scale, vacancy details, instructions and tips, etc. The organization will provide impressive salary package as per the industry standards. The candidates will have to undergo selection process in order to get shortlisted. The final Merit list will be prepared by Selection Panel set up by East Delhi Municipal Corporation. The applications are required to be carried on the walk-in Interview which is scheduled to be held on 07th December 2016 for which the address and documents to be produced is given below.
East Delhi Municipal Corporation Jobs Vacancy Details:
As per the East Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017, the below are the given details on vacancies for which the recruitment is being held –
|Particulars||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Residents||09 No’s|
|Junior Residents||04 No’s|
The total number of seats available is 13 Nos.
The aspirants must have acquired Graduation and Post Graduation Degree in relevant field from a well known University or Institute scoring good academic records.
The organization has imposed age limit on the aspirants which is required to be abide by exceeding which the application will not be accepted. The aspirants under SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories will be provided with relaxation period in the upper age limit as per the norms of the organization.
The applicants who get selected and are named in the merit list will receive impressive and attractive salary package along with benefits and allowances as permissible by East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
The selection process proposed by the East Delhi Municipal Corporation is Interview. The applicants must give their best performance in order to get selected for the above mentioned position. Selection panel constituting recruiting officials of East Delhi Municipal Corporation will decide the selection of suitable candidates.
The aspirants under OBC and General Categories will have to pay 200/- as application fee in the form of DD drawn in the favor of Commissioner, East Delhi Municipal Corporation which must be paid in lieu of application form failing which the application will be rejected.
How to Apply East Delhi Municipal Corporation Jobs:
In order to take part in the walk-in interview, there are few instructions which must be followed. These instructions were compiled to help you apply for your preferred job position without any error –
- Go to www.mcdonline.gov.in
- Here the landing page will prompt the candidates to choose from the options available where you have to click on “East Delhi Municipal Corporation”.
- Now click on News and Events where all the updates are accessible.
- Browse the page and click on the appropriate link that says “Walk-in Interview to fill up the posts of Senior Residents and Junior Residents in different departments on Ad-hoc basis for 89 days in the office of M.S/SDN Hospital”.
- Here you can click on News Details to go through the complete official notice released by EDMC Recruitment 2017.
- Now download the application format from the appropriate link and fill up the form as per asked.
- Ensure there is no canvassed or false information that might result in rejection of application and same is the case with incomplete form.
- The list of documents to be carried at the Walk-in Interview is listed in this advertisement below.
- The aspirants will have to reach at the address given below for walk-in Interview.
Walk-in Venue –
Office of Medical Superintendent
Administrative Block Swami Dayanand Hospital
Dilshad Garden Delhi – 110 095.
- One Passport size photograph
- SC/OBC/ST category certificate
- Experience certificate
- DOB Proof
- Mark sheets of professional examination
- Internship completion certificate.
With respect to the East Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017, the dates associated are as followed –
|Walk-in Interview||07th December 2016( 11.00 a.m. onwards )|
|Registration for Walk-in||07th December 2016 ( 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. )|