- 1 E-Court Recruitment 2017 – Recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk, Junior Stenographer, and Junior Gr. Typist.
- 2 E- Court Recruitment 2017
- 3 How to Apply for e- court Jobs:
E-Court Recruitment 2017 – Recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk, Junior Stenographer, and Junior Gr. Typist.
The District Judge in Balasore has recently propounded a latest announcement titled E-Court recruitment 2017 as per which the authority is looking for applications for the post of Junior Gr. Typist, Junior Clerk, and Junior Stenographer. The aspirants can gain more information about the open vacancies such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure, salary structure, etc. The final date to apply is 24th June 2017 after which the organization will not accept any application.
Given are the open vacancies for which the recruitment is being conducted –
|Designations||Number of Vacant Positions|
|Junior Gr. Typist||05 Nos|
|Junior Stenographer||06 Nos|
|Junior Clerk/Copyist||13 Nos|
Based on the official advertisement titled E-Court recruitment 2017, the aspirants applying for the posts mentioned above must have secured +2 or HSC or equivalent qualification along with a Diploma in Computer Application.
- Must have minimum typing speed of 40 wpm in English (Jr. Gr. Typists)
- 80 wpm in Shorthand and 40 wpm in type-writing in English (Jr. Stenographer)
The age limit setup by the E-Court recruitment 2017 for the aforementioned positions is between 18 to 32 years as on 24th June 2017. The aspirants who fall under the category of SC/ST/SEBC and Women categories will get 05 years as relaxation in the upper age limit whereas those under PH category will get 10 years as relaxation period.
The salary quoted for the said positions is between 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of 1,900/- to 2,400/-.
The aspirants will have to appear for the Written Test which comprises of different subjects and parts. The selection process includes Computer Science Test (Practical), Type Test, and Viva Voce Test. The final list of selected candidates will be out as soon as the evaluation of scores is completed and the highest grossing will be awarded the position applied for.
The aspirants who want to apply for any of the said positions must pay the examination cum application fee of 100/- in lieu of application form submission through Treasury Chalan mode for which the details are available on the advertisement. Those who are under SC/ST category are exempted from paying any application fee.
How to Apply:
The candidates seeking for application to take part in the vacancies discussed by E-Court recruitment 2017 must visit www.ecourts.gov.in. Then follow the step-by-step instructions as said –
- Navigate to the Recruitments section where the official notifications and advertisements are posted.
- Now search for the said positions to gain more information about the said positions and then download the Application Form format available.
- The aspirants will have to write down all the details as asked by the application form.
- Make sure that the application form is completely filled and no information is fabricated as it may cause trouble and rejection at worse.
- Attach the required documents and credentials and then post the envelope bearing all the documents at the address prescribed below –
|Closing Date for Release of Results||24th June 2017|
E-Court recruitment 2017 – http://ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/Recruitment%202017.pdf.
E- Court Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the e-court vacancies are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to fill up the e-court Jobs. The latest we heard that the Officials of e- court vacancies has released numerous vacancies which are mentioned below in this article. e- court officials have released numerous vacancies for the candidates. Aspirants are requested to apply for the below vacancies on or before the deadline date mentioned in the Notification. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts on the specified dates given in the notification. Complete details about the e- court officials have released vacancies for the aspirants and the details about the posts are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best for the candidates who are applying for the above vacancies. Careersplus.in offers complete information regarding the latest Govt. Jobs, results and much more.
12 Stenographer Vacancies.
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the e-court Recruitment for the latest vacancies should pass Bachelor’s Degree or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 35 Yrs.
Candidates who get selected for the above posts can get salary of Rs. 5910/- to Rs. 20200/-on Monthly Basis According to the Notification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
Latest Punjab Govt Jobs- Click Here
General Candidates: According to the Notification.
Reserved Candidates: According to the Notification.
How to Apply for e- court Jobs:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the e- court vacancies should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website ecourts.gov.in
- Click on the “To Apply Online for e- court Advertisements” tab available on the bottom of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “e- court Jobs Apply Now” to apply for the latest Vacancies.
- A fresh page the “e- court Vacancies” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the e- court Jobs on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 17-05-2017.
End Date: 26-05-2017.