E- Court Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the e-court vacancies are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to fill up the e-court Jobs. The latest we heard that the Officials of e- court vacancies has released numerous vacancies which are mentioned below in this article. e- court officials have released numerous vacancies for the candidates. Aspirants are requested to apply for the below vacancies on or before the deadline date mentioned in the Notification. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts on the specified dates given in the notification. Complete details about the e- court officials have released vacancies for the aspirants and the details about the posts are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best for the candidates who are applying for the above vacancies. Careersplus.in offers complete information regarding the latest Govt. Jobs, results and much more.
12 Stenographer Vacancies.
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the e-court Recruitment for the latest vacancies should pass Bachelor’s Degree or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 35 Yrs.
Candidates who get selected for the above posts can get salary of Rs. 5910/- to Rs. 20200/-on Monthly Basis According to the Notification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
Latest Punjab Govt Jobs- Click Here
General Candidates: According to the Notification.
Reserved Candidates: According to the Notification.
How to Apply for e- court Jobs:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the e- court vacancies should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website ecourts.gov.in
- Click on the “To Apply Online for e- court Advertisements” tab available on the bottom of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “e- court Jobs Apply Now” to apply for the latest Vacancies.
- A fresh page the “e- court Vacancies” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the e- court Jobs on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 17-05-2017.
End Date: 26-05-2017.