Durgapur Chemicals Limited Recruitment 2017
The Durgapur Chemicals Limited has recently broadcasted notification inviting candidates to apply for many of the posts vacant at the organization. As per the Durgapur Chemicals Limited Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the available posts are Chief Chemist, Assistant Engineer, Deputy Chief Engineer, Manager, Chief Development Engineer, Instrument Engineer, etc. The official advertisement contains all the details pertaining to each posts mentioned below in the Vacancy Details section. The Advertisement contains information such as selection process, age limit, required qualification, how to apply, etc. As per the advertisement, the last date for submission of the application form will be mentioned in the notification.
According to the Advertisement posted by the Durgapur Chemicals Limited Recruitment 2017, the vacancy details for the available posts are given below –
According to the Advertisement issued by the Durgapur Chemicals Limited the essential qualification for the available posts are given below –
The applicants applying for Durgapur Chemicals Limited jobs should have minimum 10th/12th/graduation/produce Graduate Degree based on the posts the qualification changes. He/She must be qualified from recognized and reputed University or institution.
As per the notification posted by the Durgapur Chemical Limited Job notification, the Age limit for above mentioned posts is given below –
For all Other Posts
- The age limit for all other posts of Durgapur Chemicals Limited should not exceeding 50 years.
- The aspirants applying for any of the posts will be eligible to receive relaxation period of prescribed years if they belong or SC or ST or BC categories.
The Selection Process for all the posts mentioned above is mentioned in the advertisement issued by the Durgapur Chemicals Limited Recruitment which is as follows –
The applications sent to the organization will first be assessed by the selection committee appointed by the organization. The committee will shortlist candidates depending on the eligibility and other parameters who will be called to attend the Interview Round. The Interview will be conducted by the selection committee who will decide whether the candidate is selected or not depending variables. The Shortlisted candidates will be awarded positions applied for.
Salary Structure will be mentioned in the notification, salary varies for different positions.
The applicants selected for any of the post will also receive HRA and other government benefits as per the norms of the organization/
How to Apply Durgapur Chemicals Limited Jobs:
Below are the Instructions on How to Apply for the suitable posts mentioned in the Durgapur Chemicals Limited vacancies page which is given below –
- The applicants will have to go to the website http://www.durgachem.com which contains the official advertisement stating the complete details on the respective posts.
- The applicants are required to write application form in the format prescribed by the Advertisement and should contain all the important details and details asked by the advertisement.
- The applicants will have to affix a passport sized photograph wherever required.
- The applicants will have to attach all the credentials, documents, proofs asked by the official advertisement to validate the mentioned details in the application form.
- The Applicants will have to email all the documents and form to the email address [email protected]
- Further, the applicants will have to mail the entire form with the documents to the address mentioned below
”The Personnel Manager”
Durgapur Chemicals Ltd.,
A Govt. of West Bengal Enterprise,
Durgapur- 713215, Dist – Burdwan
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
There is no Prescribed application fee mentioned in the official advertisement.
The last date to apply for any of the suitable posts mentioned in the advertisement released by the Durgapur Chemicals Limited Recruitment apply before the last date.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The Official Advertisement as posted by the Durgapur Chemicals Limited Recruitment – Apply Now