Durg District Court Recruitment 2017- Assistant Programmer, Stenos – Hindi & English, Assistants – Grade III posts – Last Date- 9th Nov, 2016
The Durg District Court has officially notified for the above mentioned vacancy. Graduates with requisite eligibility can apply by downloading the application format from the official website. As per the Durg District Court Recruitment 2017 notification, The postal applications have to be accompanied by passport photo, affixed testimonial photocopies for proving date of birth, education, reservation category, etc., Eligible candidates are appointed by the selection committee based on screening test, skills test, and interview. The selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years and the posting is done at any of the offices in the district of Durg. The official advertisement along with prescribed application format has been released by the selection committee on 7th October, 2016.
Durg District Court Jobs Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the current openings at HCL Technologies in India are tabulated here –
|Sl. No.||Job Designation||Total Posts||Salary||Qualifications|
|1||Assistant Programmer||1||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + grade pay Rs. 4300/-||BE/ B Tech or MCA or MSc ; UNIX, Windows NT ; DOE ‘A’ certificate|
|2||Stenographer – English||2||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + grade pay Rs. 2800/-||45 % Graduation ; English Shorthand/ Typing Test Pass; Diploma in Computer Applications|
|3||Stenographer – Hindi||17||45 % Graduation ; Hindi Shorthand/ Typing Test Pass; Diploma in Computer Applications|
|4||Assistant Grade – III||37||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + grade pay Rs. 1900/-|
|5||Servants||19||Rs. 4750- 7440 + grade pay Rs. 1300/-||Driving, cooking, gardening, plumbing, electrical works experience|
The minimum qualifications and requisite experience are mentioned in the above table. Additional information is provided below –
- All candidates who want to apply have to be Indian citizens .
- Reserved candidates require degrees with only 40% marks as eligibility.
- Those with higher qualifications for the above mentioned vacancy are given preference.
As per the Durg District Court Recruitment 2017 notification, The candidates have to be between 18 and 35 years of age. Relaxation in age limits is given only for reserved candidates as per Government rules.
The selection procedure for the above mentioned positions is listed as follows –
- Candidates who submit applications after last date are summarily rejected.
- Applications are verified for correction, completeness, and eligibility.
- The screening test is held if total number of applications is more than thrice the number of vacancies.
- Short listed candidates are invited for skills / trade test which are qualifying in nature.
- Tie breakers are based on seniority i.e. age/ date of birth.
- Selected candidates have to submit original testimonials for verification including the fitness certificate from authorized medical professional.
- Meritorious candidates are given appointments at the discretion of selection board.
The pay band and grade pay for all the available vacancies are mentioned as follows –
- Assistant Programmer Positions: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + grade pay Rs. 4300/-
- English and Hindi Stenographer posts : Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + grade pay Rs. 2800/-
- Assistants in Grade III: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + grade pay Rs. 1900/-
- Servant posts: Rs. 4750- 7440 + grade pay Rs. 1300/-
As per the Durg District Court Recruitment 2017 notification, eligible candidates have to submit only postal applications in prescribed format along with requisite documents for proof.
How to Apply Durg District Court Recruitment:
The application procedure is specified below for the benefit of the interested candidates –
- The application has to be sent by post using only the prescribed format.
- The official notification and prescribed application format can be downloaded using the provided links.
- The following links can be clicked on the official website at http://ecourts.gov.in./
District Courts of India -> Chattisgarh -> Durg -> <notification link >
- Candidates have to download and take printout of application form.
- The application form has to be filled correctly and completely.
- Envelopes with affixed photo and testimonial photocopies can be submitted at the following address before 9th November, 2016 –
Office of District and Session Judge,
Near Patel Chowk,
The interested candidates can make a note of the following significant dates mentioned in the Durg District Court Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Issue Date Of Official Notification||7th October, 2016|
|Last Date For Submitting Postal Applications||9th November, 2016 by 5 PM|
|Date of Reckoning The Age Limits||1st January, 2016|
The link to official website of Durg District Court is at: http://ecourts.gov.in/india/chhattisgarh/durg/recruitment
The link to the official notification for the above mentioned positions : Download Here