DTCP Recruitment 2017 – Diploma Apprentices
Directorate of Town and Country Planning in AP has good news for diploma and license holders. The eligible candidates are invited by the DTCP authorities to join as Diploma Apprentices for a 1 year service. The following page has additional details collected and published by our competent website team including zone wise vacancies as well as the complete online application procedure. Go through DTCP recruitment notification 2017 to get these accurate details to send in correct personal and address details before the last date.The apprenticeships require Civil Diploma holders and Architecture Assistants to work in Urban Local Bodies. The posts are challenging and dynamic youth are selected and paid a handsome monthly amount as stipend for their valuable services in developing Andhra Pradesh. If you are a merit candidate, then register your online application as soon as possible.Book mark the following web pages for fresh updates and periodic checking of additional details related to AP jobs. Go through all the vacancy details and ensure your qualification and eligibility before you send in the application form. Candidates who completed their course training in or before 2015 are only eligible for these temporary apprentice posts. Prepare well during the mean time and refresh all your technical knowledge and skills for the interview and selection rounds. Be confident and present your best side for getting selected to these AP Government vacancies that help you in gaining valuable additional skills. Good luck with the selection procedure and best wishes from our entire website team in your career.
DTCP Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per DTCP Recruitment 2017 notification are as follows-
|S. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Upper Age Limits||Stipend||Educational Criteria|
|1||Diploma Apprentices –
1 year period
|252||18 yrs. as of 1st April, 2017||Rs 9460/- per month||Diploma in Civil Engineering OR
Licentiate in Architecture Assistantship
|Zone 1||Vizag, Srikakulam, Vijayanagaram||27|
|Zone 2||Krishna, E/W Godavari||58|
|Zone 3||Guntur, Nellore, Prakasam||77|
|Zone 4||Rayalaseema Districts||90|
The above mentioned educational qualifications should be from AP State Board of Technical Education and Training in regular mode. Only those who acquired or completed their studies in 2015 are considered for selection.
Young and enthusiastic candidates with merit and eligibility are selected as per age limit norms. The maximum age limit of apprentices has to be 18 years as of 1st April, 2017.
The DTCP Recruitment 2017 guidelines for selecting Diploma Apprentices are as follows –
- Only online applications received before last date are accepted.
- Selection is based on marks obtained in Diploma or Licentiate Exams.
- Candidates who completed studies in Distance Mode are not eligible.
- Final selection and appointments are at the discretion of authorities.
- The Director of DTCP retains the right to cancel selection process without notice.
As per DTCP Recruitment 2017 notification, the following information is mandatory –
|Personal Details||Name, DOB, Caste, Gender, Address, etc.,|
|Email ID||Latest and Currently Being Used|
|Mobile No||Active And Currently Being Used|
|Academic Details||Place of Study, Qualifications, Zone, Passing Year, etc.,|
|Pass Port Sized Photo||JPG or JPEG format with Maximum size of 50 KB|
The selected candidates will have to work in Urban Local Bodies of AP as apprentices for a period of 1 year only. They receive a stipend to the amount of Rs 9460/- every month. The rules and directives of Apprenticeship Act of 1961 are applied to the Diploma Apprentices Posts.
How to Apply:
- The applications have to be submitted only using the online mode.
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – http://www.dtcp.ap.gov.in/webdtcp/index.html
- After that, Scroll down the home page to the end.
- Click the link ‘Diploma Apprentices Notification – 2017’ on the left side.
- On the newly opened page, Click ‘Detailed Notification – 2017’.
- Go through all the officially notified instructions and terms of reference.
- Click the ‘Online Application’ and fill in all the correct details.
- Upload your pass port sized photo in JPG/JPEG format and up to 50 KB in size.
- Complete the Registration process by submitting the filled in form.
- Download a copy of Application View in PDF format, and print it for reference.
- Finally, Take a print out of the acknowledgement slip or screenshot.
- The Director of DTCP has advised candidates to apply at the earliest and avoid rush.
As per DTCP Recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are as follows –
|Release Date Of Official Notification||28th April, 2017|
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||4th May, 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application Submission||18th May, 2017|
The link for the official website of DTCP is at – http://www.dtcp.ap.gov.in/webdtcp/index.html
The links for official notification and online application process are at – http://www.dtcp.ap.gov.in/webdtcp/pdf/DIPLOMA%20APPRENSP%20NOTIFICATION-2017.PDF
Apply at – http://bps.ap.gov.in/da