DTC Recruitment 2017 – Bus Driver Jobs – Short-term Contract Posts – Licensed Drivers – Download Application Form – 30/6/17 – Last Date
Delhi Transport Corporation has issued an advertisement for Bus Driver positions. The vacancy is for short-term contract posts for a period of 1 year. Aspirants have to download prescribed application format, fill in correct details, and submit in person at the office. As per the DTC Recruitment 2017 notification, Selection of suitable aspirants is done on the basis of eligibility. Selected aspirants receive contract posts and the wages are revised by Corporation from time to time. The website presents the following necessary information as per terms of reference.
DTC Jobs Vacancy Details:
DTC Recruitment 2017 notification provides the following information for vacant positions –
|Sl. No.||Job Title||Eligibility Criteria||Age Limits||Wage Pattern –
|Wage Pattern –
|1||Bus Drivers||10th Pass or Equivalent +
Minimum 3 year old Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License + PSV Badge
|50 Years or Younger as of 30th June, 2017||2250 Km – Rs 5 per Km
2250 Km to 4500 Km – Rs 6 per Km
+ Rs 3000 Monthly Incentive Based On Performance
|165 Km – Rs 2 per Km
165 Km to 4500 Km – Rs 2.50 per Km
+ Monthly Incentive of Rs 300
Based On Performance
The educational qualification has to be proved with a valid certificate from any recognized Board/University. Selected candidates are given a chance to procure PSV Badge within 1 month of posting if they do not have it ready.
The maximum age limit of the aspirants for bus driver posts is 50 years as of 30th June, 2017.
The applicants are selected by the selection panel on the basis of the following guidelines –
- Aspirants’ eligibility is verified based on the documents they submit.
- Driving Test is conducted by the relevant authorities of DTC.
- Performers are employed on a contract basis after a personal interview.
The wages for the bus drivers employed in city and inter-state services are mentioned in the above table. Incentives are based on performance as per conditions of the corporation. Inter-state bus drivers have to offer services for a minimum of 20 days every month to receive increased wages per kilometre.
How to Apply DTC Recruitment:
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of DTC using the following link – www.dtc.nic.in
- First, Hit the “Vacancy” tab provided on the left hand side of the home page.
- On the new page with vacancy list, Press the “Notice for Engagement of Driver on short term contract up to 30-06-2017” link.
- The official notification with application form will open in PDF format.
- Read the notification carefully and download the application form at the end of the notification.
- Fill the application form with required information with correct and verifiable information.
- Affix the passport size colour photo which has been taken recently.
- Enclose the application form and photocopies of certificates in an envelope.
- Avoid Saturdays, Sundays, and Gazetted Holidays as DTC is closed on these days.
- Submit the envelope in person at the following address before 30th June, 2017 –
DTC H.Q., l.P. Estate,
Near lndrapastha Metro Station,
|Date Of Official Notification||November, 2016|
|Last Date For Application Submission In Person||30th June, 2017|
|Reckoning Date For Age Limits||30th June, 2017|
The link to the official notification and application form is at: http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_dtc/DTC/Home/Vacancy