DSSSB Answer Key 2017 – Check Primary Teacher Answer Key Tier 1 Exam
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has published the DSSSB answer key 2017 for the Primary teacher Answer key Tier-I exam. The exam was conducted in 29-10-2017 to select Primary Teacher positions . The aspirants who appeared for these exams can use this opportunity to check the answer keys using online services. The official notification specifies that aspirants who have objections can seek clarifications within 10 days of release of the answer key. The official instructions, prescribed objection form, and the answer key are available online for verification, download, and printing.
Name of the Board : Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Name of the Examination : Tier – I Examination
Date of the Examination : 29-10-2017
Category : Answer Key
Status : Released Online
DSSSB Answer Key 2017:
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) was constituted for recruiting competent staff for the subordinate service posts. The board is responsible for planning and conducting various competent examinations. The board notifies job aspirants in the press and electronic media before it conducts written tests, professional exams, and personal interviews for government recruitment. The board works with the mission to raise the standards of governance by selecting motivated and talented personnel based on global level testing methods and standard practises. The online portal operates with the aim of assisting job aspirants, citizens, and staff with relevant and timely information with download option.
Download Now – DSSSB Admit Card
How To Check The DSSSB Answer Key 2017 For Tier- I Examination:
The aspirants who are aiming for the legal positions can use the following sequence of steps to check the answer keys –
- First you have to open the official website at the link – http://delhi.gov.in/
- Next use the search box at the top by entering ‘DSSSB’ and click the ‘Search’ button.
- On the newly displayed page, click the ‘Answer Keys’ link on the left hand side of the page.
- Now click on the desired post.
- The new page is displayed containing the official notice, objection form, and the table of answers.
- You can check the answers or download the relevant pages to your computer or device.
- Take print out and photocopies of the answer key for future use and personal record.
Check here – DSSSB Result
How To Resolve Discrepancies Related To Answer Keys:
The aspirants who are interested in any sort of clarification regarding the official answer key can use the following guidelines –
- Check the answer key thoroughly and take print out copies of the same.
- If you are convinced of discrepancies in the answer key, report to authorities within 10 days.
- Download the prescribed format for objections using the above specified checking method.
- Fill in the form with correct number of disputed question, official and suggested answers, sources, signature, roll no, etc.,
- Enclose this filled in form or forms inside an envelope.
- Superscribe the top of envelope with “Envelope containing discrepancies in r/o (Name of the Post) _____________& Post code(s)__________”
- Submit at the following address within 10 days –
Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
FC-18, Institutional Area,
Karkardooma, Delhi – 110092