DRDO Recruitment 2017:
The Defence Research & Development Organization has been formerly known as DRDO. DRDO officials had released the notification to fill up the Apprentices posts. Candidates who are interested to take place in the Defence Research and Development Organization are requested to check the DRDO Recruitment or careersplus.in site to know more details about the job notification. Interested candidates can send the application form on or before the last date which is announced by the officials.
Candidates should have Degree in Library & Information Science / Degree in Computer Science (B.Tech) from recognized University/Institute for more details check official notification and important links given below.
Official Notification : Click Here
Research Associate Age Limit: 35 Yrs.
Junior Research Fellow Age Limit: 28 Yrs.
Selected candidates will get Rs.4984/- as monthly pay.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.drdo.gov.in.
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
21 Days from the day of Announcing.
Have a look on
|IGMCRI Recruitment||DRDO RAC Recruitment|
|Meritnation Recruitment 2017||INDGOVTJobs 2017|
|Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment||Previous Year Question Papers|
|BMHRC Recruitment||State Government Jobs|