DRDO Recruitment 2017: Apprentice/JRF Posts
The Defence Research & Development Organization has been formerly known as DRDO. DRDO officials had released the job notification to fill up the Apprentice/JRF Posts. Candidates who are interested to take place in the Defence Research and Development Organization are requested to check the DRDO Recruitment notification for more details. Interested candidates can attend for the interview on 10/10/2017.
DRDO Vacancy Details:
Officials of DRDO had released the notification for the Apprentice/JRF Posts.
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||32|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee||20|
|ITI Apprentice Trainee||29|
|Junior Research Fellow||02|
Candidates who wish to apply for the above posts should have a degree in engineering or technology from any recognized university.for more information about the latest recruitment visit the official notification.
Junior Research Fellow:
Candidates who wish to apply for above post must have degree in post graduation in statistics in first division with NET qualified.or more information about the latest recruitment visit the official notification.
Candidates who wish to apply for the above posts should be in between 18 years to 28 years.should not exceed more than this Age limit.
Selected candidates will get Good salary which is mentioned in the official notification mentioned below.
|Post||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Graduate apprentice Trainee||Rs. 4989/-|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee||Rs. 3542/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 25000/-|
Candidates have to attend for the below tests those who qualify below exam will be select.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.drdo.gov.in.
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents.
- Recheck the filled application form.For the post of Apprentice:
- Now fill the application form in correct manner and attach all the required documents with it.
- Application should be enclosed in an envelope and super scribed with the name of post you are applying and send it to the resistive address.
For the Post of JRF:
- You must fill the application in correct manner.
- Collect all the soft copies of needed documents
- Application along with the documents should be submitted at the registration place as on the date of DRDO Walk-In Interview.
|Apprentice||The Director, Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE) DRDO, Ministry of Defence New Thippasandra Post, Bengalore 560 075|
|JRF (Walk-In)||The Director, Center of Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM), DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Metcalfe House, Civil lines, Delhi-110054|
|For the Post of Apprentice||Last date to send the application|
|For B. E/B. Tech/ Diploma||21/09/2017|
|Walk in interview held on||10/10/2017|
Official Notification of DRDO Apprentice Recruitment –Click Here
Official Notification of DRDO JRF Recruitment – Click Here
Have a look on
|IGMCRI Recruitment||DRDO RAC Recruitment|
|Meritnation Recruitment 2017||INDGOVTJobs 2017|
|Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment||Previous Year Question Papers|
|BMHRC Recruitment||State Government Jobs|