DRDA Rayagada Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Assistant Project Director
The post of Assistant Project Director on contract basis is available according to the DRDA Rayagada Recruitment 2017. The organization, District Rural Development Agency has published notice thereby inviting application for the job title of Assistant Project Director for which the total number of posts available is not mentioned. The particular notice that was uploaded on its official portal furnishes detailed information about the openings and the selection process that will be followed in order to meet the requirements. The prerequisites that age, educational qualifications, experience is mentioned in this notification. Any candidates with given qualifications if selected, will get 17,500/- Per Month as salary. The candidates will be appointed for one year after which the organization will decide on retention of candidates. The aspirants must submit their application before 05th January 2017 after which no new applications will be entertained.
DRDA Jobs Rayagada Vacancy Details:
The District Rural Development Agency at Rayagada has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of the following posts –
|Sr. No.||Name of the Positions|
|1.||Assistant Project Director|
The applicants who are willing to apply for the post of Assistant Project Director must have passed Master Degree in Social Work or Sociology or MBA in Rural Management or he/she must have acquired PG Diploma in Rural Development or Rural Management from a recognized Institution or University.
Check Now – Jobs by Qualification
The maximum age up to which the candidates can apply for the said position is 40 years as on 01st January 2016 exceeding which the participants will no longer be eligible for the post.
According to the DRDA Rayagada Recruitment 2017, the salary that will be provided to the candidates is 17,500/- Per Month once they are selected after appearing for the selection process.
See Here – Railway Jobs
The District Rural Development Agency in Rayagada which is conducting the recruitment for the post of Assistant Project Director will undertake selection process that might include Written Test and/or Interview which will be monitored by the officials of the organization. The organization reserves the right to change or alter the selection process without informing the candidates. In case of written test, minimum score is 33% and in case of Interview, the shortlisting will be based on candidate’s performance, experience, qualifications, etc.
The organization has imposed application fee in lieu of application which is 100/- and must be paid in the form of DD in favor of Project Director, DRDA, Rayagada and which is payable at SBI branch in Rayagada.
Find Now – How To Search For a Job Online
How to Apply DRDA Rayagada Jobs:
The people who are interested to apply for the vacant post of Assistant Project Director will have to do so by submitting their application to the organization. Not all people are aware of the instructions to apply and hence, here is an explicit guide on how to apply that can be followed by first timers and referred for accurate submission –
- Go to www.rayagada.nic.in and refer the official advertisement in the Recruitments section of the website.
- After referring it, download the application form format available on the website and take the printout of the same.
- The next step is to fill up the form with pen. Write down all the details prompted by the application form.
- After writing all the details, go through the form once to verify if it is completely filled or not as it may cause rejection in future.
- Also verify that all the details mentioned are above and no data has been canvassed.
- Now take glue and stick passport sized photo on the application form wherever required.
- Authenticate the form by doing the signature wherever required and then put it in an envelop.
- Next step is to take photocopies of all the testimonials and documents and then put it in the envelop and send it through registered or speed post at the address mentioned below –
Postal Address –
The DRDA Rayagada Recruitment 2017 has furnished details on the openings and also the important dates associated with it which are as followed –
|Closing date for submission of Applications||05th January 2017|
The official portal of District Rural Development Agency in Rayagada is www.rayagada.nic.in
The DRDA Rayagada Recruitment 2017 official Notification – http://ordistportalcontent.nic.in/storeddata/results/ORIRGD_RESULTS_2016_9850.pdf