DRDA Odisha Recruitment – DRDA Sambalpur Jobs 2017: GRAM ROZGAR SEVAK for different block of Sambalpur District
DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2016: DRDA Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts recruitment accepting the application on offline mode.
DRDA Sambalpur published an official notification for the Recruitment of the year 2016 for the different post of about Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts. The jobseeker’s got the good opportunity to get the job. The job is purely temporary basis for certain period.
DRDA stands for District Rural Development Agency of Sambalpur recently publicized a recruitment notification for the Gram Rozgar Sevak. The Block vacancies are on temporary basis. Entitled applicants are able to apply the application in the recommended format before the due date. For more details like age, instructive qualification, etc. are available below.
The DRDA announced the block vacancies. Interested applicants who are eligible for the given recruitment may apply.
Name of Post: The Multi Purpose Assistant (Gram Rozgar Sevak)
Number of Posts : 26 Posts
Block wise Posts
- The Bhawanipatna – 03 Posts
- The Lanjigarh – 01 Post
- The Narla – 10 Posts
- The Rampur – 01 Post
- The The Kesinga – 03 Posts
- The Junagarh – 21 Posts
- The Dharamgarh – 01 Post
- The Kalampur – 01 Post
- The Golamunda – 03 Posts
- The Jaipatna – 06 Posts
- The Koksara – 01 Post
Higher age limit of the applicants should be between 18 – 40 Years as per the posts allocation. The relaxation of age is given to those applicants who are belonging to the reserved category as per the criteria of the government rules as well as norms. The
Check Here: Jobs in Odisha
Applicants need to the hold of Intermediate or equivalent diploma in the given discipline.
Pay Scale for the DRDA: Eligible as well as qualified along with the shortlisted candidates will get good salary on a per month basis along with an additional grade pay. Rs.5000 (Rupees three thousand five hundred) per month only
Suitable candidates may be selected on the basis on the merit in Intermediate and personal interview conducted by the recruitment board of the DRDA, Sambalpur.
How to Apply:
Entitled candidate might apply online for the post of the DRDA Recruitment of the year 2016 by following a few no of the simple steps stated below
- Gather all kind of the self-attested soft copies of the academic related documents, the age proof, the caste certificates, the experience certificates, the Domicile Certificates etc.
- Visit the link at the http://ordistportalcontent.nic.in/ website.
- Download the notification from its official website.
- Read the directions very cautiously.
- Fill up the application form in a proper way.
- Attached all kind of the documents in a proper way with the application form.
- Try to Recheck the filled up application form.
- Download the application
- Send the application to the below address through registered or speed post
- Applicants please name on the application which post you are applying
The Project Director,
- Applicant must submit the residential certificate that he/she belongs to the particular panchayat in that state.
- Qualified marks certificates
The below link is the notification and the application