DR MGR Medical University Results 2017:
DR MGR Medical University has notified the DR MGR Medical University Results 2017 for the academics. It offers the courses like Medical, Dental, Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy Courses, Allied Health Sciences, Distance Education Program, Post Doctoral Fellowship – Medical & Dental Courses, and Fellowship. Eager students interested in checking their results are advised to visit the student portal using the online mode. You have to provide the correct student register number to check the latest DR MGR Medical University Results 2017. The University advises the students to bypass the official website to avoid online traffic. Instead, the students can directly check their results using the below provided student portal link. The authorities also advise the students to bookmark the relevant web pages in their computer’s browser for future reference. Students have to check their outcome within 15 days of results declaration. Failed students have the option of submitting applications for photocopies of answer sheets along with fee payment before 15 days of results declaration.
Name of the Council/University: DR MGR Medical University
Result Link: http://www.hmis-cms.tn.gov.in/students/Screens/StudentCorner/index.jsp
DR MGR Medical University:
DR MGR Medical University is a premier medical institute that offers higher education for students of Tamil Nadu. The university offers high quality education in medical, dental, AYUSH, and allied medical sciences such as pharmacy, nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, emergency care, etc., The authorities provide regular and distance education to enrolled students along with timely examinations and fellowship opportunities. The official portal of the website provides the online application feature along with useful information regarding notifications, courses, fees, syllabus, examination dates, etc., Students can also access the student portal, where they can check the latest results using their register number, and exam details such as month and year.
How to Check the DR MGR Medical University Results 2017:
The interested students can check the freshly declared results using the following guidelines –
- First you have to open the official website at the following link – https://www.tnmgrmu.ac.in
- Next, click the ‘Results’ link at the top right corner of the home page.
- Use the link provided on the newly opened page to open the student portal.
- You have to provide your student register number and details of exam date and month.
- Also enter the verification code to prove you are not a robot.
- Finally click the ‘View Results’ link at the bottom of the page.
- Check your result to ensure whether you have passed or failed.
- Failed students can apply for photocopies of answer scripts within 15 days of results declaration.
- The ‘Examination’ link at the bottom left corner of the home page also provides additional details.
Direct link for MGR University Results – http://www.hmis-cms.tn.gov.in/students/Screens/StudentCorner/index.jsp