DOP Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are eager to apply for the DOP recruitment has to visit the official website or careersplus.in website in order to complete the application for the DOP Jobs. The latest notification from the Directorate of Printing had released the few recruitment vacancies which are mentioned below in this article. Government of India has released jobs for the aspirants hence candidates are requested to apply for the posts for which they are eligible that too on or before the deadline specified by the officials in the notification. Other details related to the DOP recruitment can be gained from the official website and careersplus.in website too. Complete information such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. Best of luck to the candidates who are curious in applying for the above vacancies. Careersplus.in offers complete information regarding the latest Govt. Jobs, results and much more.
20 Apprentice posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|2.||Offset Machine Minder||05|
|4.||Diploma in Printing||04|
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the DOP Recruitment for the latest vacancies should pass VIII to Xth or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Important Link – http://www.dop.nic.in/notices
Minimum Age Limit: 14 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 19 Yrs.
Candidates who get selected for the above posts can get salary of Rs. 5590/- on Monthly Basis According to the Notification on monthly basis according to the notification.
Check – Latest Maharashtra Govt Jobs
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
General Candidates: No fee According to the Notification.
Reserved Candidates: No Fee According to the Notification.
How to Apply for DOP Jobs:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the DOP recruitment should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.dop.nic.in
- Click on the “Notices” tab available on the bottom of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Notices” to apply for the latest Vacancies.
- A fresh page the “desired vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the DOP vacancies on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Govt. of India Press,
Start Date: 15-05-2017.
End Date: 06-06-2017.