DMRC Recruitment 2017 – Station Controller, Junior Engineers, Steno, Maintainers, Account & Office Assistants – Apply Online Today!
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued a recruitment notification on behalf of NMRC for the above mentioned positions. Eligible candidates are invited to submit applications only using the online method before 15th Dec, 2016. As per the DMRC Recruitment 2017 advertisement, candidates can apply for multiple posts provided exam dates do not clash. Selection is done on the basis of written exams, personal interviews, medical exams, skills and psycho test, etc., depending on the designation of the post. The Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited has released the official notification under the following advertisement number: ADVT NO: DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2016
Delhi Metro Rail Jobs Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the current openings at Delhi Metro are tabulated here –
|Sl. No.||Job Designation||Total Posts||Salary||Qualifications||Medical Exam Category|
|1||Station Controller / Train Operator||194||Rs 13500 – Rs 25520||3 Yr. Electrical/Electronic Engineering Diploma OR BSc or BSc Honors in PCM||A -1|
|2||Customer Relations Assistant||65||Rs 10170 – Rs 18500||Graduation ; Computer Application Certificate|
|3||Junior Engineer (JE) – Electrical||59||Rs 13500 – Rs 25520||3 yrs. Engineer Diploma – Electrical or Equivalent||A -1 not below
|4||JE – Electronics||63||3 yrs. Engineer Diploma – Electrical/ECE or Equivalent|
|5||JE – Mechanical||18||3 yrs. Engineer Diploma – Mechanical or Equivalent|
|6||JE – Civil||20||3 yrs. Engineer Diploma – Civil or Equivalent|
|7||Account Assistant||8||Rs 10170 – Rs 18500||B Com||C – 1|
|8||Office Assistant||6||BA / BSc/ BCom/ Equivalent|
|9||Stenographer||1||Graduation ; Office Management/ Secretarial Practise 1 yr. course ;
Shorthand & Typing – English , Hindi
|10||Maintainer||311||Rs 8000 -Rs 14140||ITI – Electrician, Fitter, Electronic Mechanic, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||B – 1|
The minimum qualifications in the above table mentioned are essential for all posts. Additional information is mentioned below –
- Diplomas and Degrees from recognised Universities and Institutes are acceptable.
- ITI qualification should be with NCVT/SCVT recognition.
As per the DMRC Recruitment 2017 notification, The age requirements are listed below –
- Junior Engineer, Customer Relations Assistant, Station Controller/Train Operator, Office Assistant and Steno posts require the candidates to be between 18 to 28 years of age.
- Maintainer post requires aspirants to be between 18 to 25 years in age.
- Date of reckoning age limits is July 1st, 2016.
The selection procedure for the above mentioned positions is listed as follows –
- Eligible candidates are selected for Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC).
- Written test and personal interview are mandatory for Junior Engineer, Customer Relations Assistant, and Station Controller/Train Operator positions.
- A psycho test of qualifying nature is also conducted for the candidates seeking Station Controller/Train Operator posting.
- All other posts have a written test for selection with Steno posts having an additional skills test i.e. typing a dictation at 80 wpm.
- All the above notified vacancies require aspirants to undergo medical examination in respective categories.
- NMRC reserves the complete rights over selection process including additional written exams and total number of candidates to be invited for selection.
The salary grade as per IDA are specified in the above mentioned table for all the available vacancy as per DMRC Recruitment 2017 notification.
As per the DMRC Recruitment 2017 notification, The applicants have to pay the following fee-
|Unreserved, OBC, and Ex-Servicemen Candidates||Rs 400/-|
|SC, ST, and PWD Candidates||Rs 150/-|
|Payment Mode||Downloadable Bank Challan|
|Fee Refundable Option||None|
How to Apply:
The application procedure is specified below for the convenience of the interested applicants –
- Indian youth with dynamism and motivation have to apply using only the online mode.
- The website can be accessed using the links provided below.
- The career section contains the ‘Apply Online’ link
- The detailed advertisement can be also be studied before submitting the application.
- Post, Personal, and Communication details have to be input.
- Photo and signature scans have to be uploaded as per specifications.
- The application can be previewed and verified before submission.
- The system generated bank challan has to be used to make the fee payment.
- The ‘Candidate Login’ link has to be used two days later to check the status.
- The registration slip has to be downloaded and printed for future reference.
The interested candidates can make a note of the following significant dates mentioned in the DMRC Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Starting Date For Online Registration||5th November, 2016|
|Closing Date For Online Applications||15th December, 2016 Till Midnight|
|Opening Date For Application Fee Payment||7th November, 2016|
|Closing Date For Application Fee Payment||19th December, 2016|
|Closing Date For Bank Challan By Web Site||15th December, 2016 Till Midnight|
The link to the official website of DMRC is at: http://delhimetrorail.com/
The links to official notification, online application, login page for the above mentioned positions are at: