District Court Ganjam Recruitment 2017:
Recently there are Recruitments being conducted for qualified and aspirant candidates for the job positions like Junior Typists, Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist, and Stenographers etc. These vacancies have been declared by District Court Ganjam Recruitment. Applicants who are willing to apply for this post are required to apply for District Court Ganjam Recruitment 2017.
The Contenders need to register themselves for the District Court Ganjam Recruitment by following the procedure and submit the application form before 20th October 2017. The Aspirants are required to complete all the details of the form before applying to this job post.
Ganjam District Court Jobs Vacancy:
District Court Vacancy Details have been given as follows:
- Junior Clerk or Typist – 39.
- Junior Typist – 07.
- Stenographer Grade III – 14.
- Salaried Amin – 01.
Total number of vacancies to be filled is 61.
Contenders who wish to apply for the District Court Ganjam Recruitment must have Intermediate and +2 examinations or have similar certification. These certifications must be from council constituted under sec 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or from any recognized institute or Board. These government jobs have been opened for the contenders in Orissa location. Along with the age criteria, the contenders should also satisfy the other criteria set by the Ganjam District Court Notification 2017.
The pay scale has been defined according to the position or post.
- For the post of Junior Clerk or Copyist and for the Junior Typist the pay scale is Rs 5200-Rs 20200 and further Grade Pay of Rs 1900/-
- For the post of Stenographer Grade III and salaried Amin, the pay scale is Rs 5200- Rs 20200 and further Grade Pay of Rs 2400/-
The Contenders should meet the age criteria before applying for the job post. The age should not be more than 32 years and not less than 18years as on the date 20th October 2017.
The Age of the candidate for the category or reserved class is relaxed as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Assortment (selection) Process:
The Assortment process of the right candidate is done by the recruitment team or panel of the organization by taking the written test or the Interview of the candidate.
The contenders have to go to several rounds of interview which they have to clear out to get selected in the organization for the desired post. The tests have been specified as Written, Practical and Viva. And remember in order to get placed the candidate has to pass these rounds and face a lot of competition.
Check Here – Government Jobs in Odisha
Contenders who wish to apply for the post have to pay application fees of Rs 100/-
The application fees need to be paid in name of Treasury challan in favor of head “0070-other administrative services -01-administration of Justice -501-services and service fees -9904650-Law Department -9916730-examination fees for recruitment conducted by District Court Ganjam Recruitment and submit the challan. Also, submit the application form.
There is no Application fee for SC/ST Candidates.
Procedure to fill the Application form for the District Court Ganjam Recruitment:
- Applicants need to first of all log on to the official website of the organization that is www.ecourts.gov.in
- Then the applicants need to go to the district court tab located at the top of the home-page.
- This district tab page will open up into a new page where you have to select “Odissa>>Ganjam” from the map.
- Then you need to go to the recruitment tab located at the right side of the page.
- Then a page will open to the relevant links where you have to hit on the “Recruitment of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Stenographer Grade III, Junior Typist Salaried Amin in the District Court Ganjam Recruitment Link 2017.
- You have to read the details and check eligibility criteria for the given post.
- Then take a printout of the application once you enter all the details.
- Fill all the essential details in support of the academic details, experience, and attach all the certificates and documents required for the post along with the application form.
- Enclose all the documents along with the application form and write it to the “The Application form for the post of “ and send it to the Office of the District Judge, Ganjam before the last date of the application.
Remember that the last date of application for the aspirant candidates is 20-10-2017 (20th October 2017).
Also, note that for latest updates regarding recruitment you can follow the Facebook Page or Google Link. Candidates must visit the official link before applying the District Court Recruitment 2017-2018.
For details regarding Ganjam District Court Recruitment notification check the official website – www.ecourts.gov.in
Have a Look on Some Imp Links
|Odisha Government Recruitment||Odisha SSC Recruitment|
|OPSC Recruitment||OSSSC Recruitment|