District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply For SDA, Attender and Typist Posts
District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 was recently published by PDCC Bank.According to official notification there is vacancy for the SDA, Attender and Typist posts.Each category or cadre has multiple openings which is listed below.The given qualifications must be met before applying in order to be eligible. Aspirants can find more information about the PDCC Bank openings below and on the official website. The How to Apply procedure is also enlisted below.The last date to apply for above mentioned posts is 04-12-2017.
District Cooperative Bank Vacancy Details:
The following are the details mentioned in the official District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 advert –
|Name of the Positions||DCC Bank Vacancy||Qualification Criteria|
|1. Second Division Assistants||33||PUC pass from a recognized institution or board or equivalent qualification with 50% marks.|
|2. Attender||26||SSLC / 10th Pass with 45% Marks.|
|3. Typist||03||PUC pass from a recognized institution or board or equivalent qualification Pass with 50 % Marks.|
Minimum Age limit to apply for the above posts is 18 Years and Maximum Age limit will be decided at the time of interview,Age Relaxation is also applicable for the Reserved candidates.
Check Here – Latest Bank Jobs
The participants who will be selected after undergoing the strenuous selection process will get the salary as per the given data –
- Second Division Assistants Posts – Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/- per month
- Attender Posts – Rs. 10,400 – 16,400/- per month
- Typist Posts – 44,757/- Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/- per month
Online Written Test and Interview are the two rounds for selection. The applicants will be invited for the Written Test and only after one qualifies it that is by scoring more than 35% or otherwise propounded by the organization will be promoted to the next level i.e. interview.
According to official notification the candidates have to pay the Application Fee According to their Cast .
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 630/-
- SC / ST / PWD candidates: Rs. 330/
How to Apply :
The procedure on how to apply for any of the advertised post is given below.
- The summary of the application procedure is registration, application filling and then submission.
- Firstly, he/she must register on the website whic has the link “www.ballaridccbank.com” wherein they can refer the official advert and then click on Apply Online.
- The applicants must enter Email ID, Name, and Contact details in order to get registration credentials that is used for login purposes.
- Now login and click on the application form to fill it up.
- The form is bifurcated into sections and each page has Save and Next option that lets the user save the ongoing page and proceed further.
- Now enter the appropriate details as per the fields asked and then proceed to other sections.
- The applicants will have to upload their signature and passport sized photo on the the application form as per the guidelines mentioned in the official advert listed below.
- Now scan certificates, Mark sheets, and other proofs and then upload it in their appropriate section when asked.
- Click on Submit button and then you will be redirected to the application fee payment where you will have to make the payment and then click on Submit for final submission.
BDCC Bank Exam Pattern:
Following is the Exam Pattern for all the job profiles discussed above –
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Subject Knowledge of I.T.||50||100|
|Reasoning (Chief Officer)||25||25|
|General Awareness (Banking)||25||25|
|Technical ( Senior/Junior Officer)||25||25|
Last Date of Applying above posts : 04.12.2017
Closing Date for payment of Application Fee : 06.12.2017
Official Notification of above mentioned posts – Click Here