Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Post of Front Desk Executive and Deputy Registrar
With regards to the Dibrugarh University recruitment 2017, the organization has posted the notification in order to invite candidates to apply for the post of Deputy Registrar and Front Desk Executive. The organization is searching for participants who comply with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the given Notice. The organization is going to conduct written examination and walk-in interview for both the position after which the final merit list will be released on the official website. The given notification contains information on required qualifications, eligibility criteria, salary structure, procedure to apply, and selection procedure which will be followed for recruitment of suitable candidate. The participants will have to apply offline for which the information is prescribed below. The closing date for submission of application for Deputy Registrar is 21st December 2016.
Dibrugarh University Jobs Vacancy Details:
With regards to the Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2017, the given are the positions for which the organization will organize walk-in Interview shortly –
|1.||Front Desk Executive|
The following are the qualification requirements as per the given notification –
- Deputy Registrar –
The aspirants will have to obtain M.Com degree scoring minimum of 55% and prior experience as Assistant Registrar. The applicant must have acquired qualifications from well known Institution or University. The applicants with knowledge of Computer, Auditing, Accounting or Government rules will be preferable.
- Front Desk Executive –
The participants must be a Bachelor degree holder in Hotel Management from a well known University or Institute with good public relation and communication skills. Computer Knowledge is must.
Find More – State Govt Jobs
The age limit prescribed by Dibrugarh University recruitment 2017 is between 18 to 38 years as on date of receipt of application form. The candidates who belong to a reserved categories such as Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste will be given relaxation. In the upper limit as per the rules and regulations of government organisation.
- Deputy Registrar –
The organisation will provide salary between 15,600/- to 39,100/- + Grade Pay of 7,600/-.
- Front Desk Executive –
The organisation will provide salary of 15,000/- Per month.
- The candidates who are interested in applying for the post of Deputy Registrar must pay 500/- as application fee in form of demand draft drawn in the favor of Registrar, Dibrugarh University at any branch of Punjab National Bank Dibrugarh. University branch code is 9940000.
- The candidates are interested to apply for Front Desk Executive must pay 100/- as application fee during the walk-in interview.
With reference to the Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the organization has set up written test and interview on the basis of which the final merit list will be released. The written test will be an objective based test where the candidates will have to score above the cutoff marks prescribed in the advertisement. The participants qualifying the written test will be forwarded to the interview round where the final selection of candidates will be done by the selection panel.
Similarly, the selection process for Front Desk Executive position is only walk-in interview where the selection panel will monitor them and then select suitable candidates.
How to Apply:
The given notification contains the instruction on how to apply for the desired post the candidates can follow the given procedure –
The advertisement and application form format is available on its official website hence the candidates will have to go to the official website of Dibrugarh University recruitment 2017
- On the official site navigate to the recruitment section and click on the appropriate advertisement to go through it for reference.
- Download the application format available on the website and fill the details concerning with work experience qualifications is an address proof other certificate success.
- The next step is to attach a recent photo on the application format on the right-hand side corner and do the signature.
- Then attach self-attested photocopies of all the original documents listed on the advertisement and closet in our envelope.
- The participants applying for front desk executive must produce all the documents directly at the walk-in interview where is those who are applying for Deputy Registrar will have to submit the envelope along with the demand draught of the application form and send it to the address given below.
Office of the registrar
Dibrugarh – 786004.
Following are the dates which are associated with the current openings –
|closing date to apply for Deputy Registrar||21st December 2016.|
|Date of walkin interview for Front Desk Executive||16 December 2016 from 11 a.m.|
Advertisement link forefront is executive – http://www.dibru.ac.in/index.php/recruit/2204-walk-in-interview-for-the-post-of-front-desk-executive-at-du-guest-house
Advertisement link for deputy registrar –http://www.dibru.ac.in/index.php/recruit/2200-advertisement-for-the-post-of-deputy-registrar-f-a