Dibrugarh University Admission 2017:
Dibrugarh University of Assam has recently released the official notification for admissions known as Dibrugarh University Admission 2017-18. Candidates aspiring for UG, Masters, and PG Diploma courses are invited to submit online applications at the earliest possible date. Go through the below provided details, collected and published by our website team, before you submit the application forms to various academic programmes.
Dibrugarh University is an accredited educational institution of higher learning with ‘A’ grade from NAAC. Students enrol for various Bachelors and Masters courses such as B Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, B Pharm., M Pharm., B Ed., M Sc., etc., Interested students have to apply online and pay the fee before the admission process closes for the 2017-18 session. Go through the following page with additional details provided by our competent team.
Dibrugarh University Courses:
Dibrugarh University offers the following academic programmes at the bachelor and masters level for eligible students –
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- M Pharm. and B Pharm.
- P.G. Diploma in Tea Technology and Plantation Management (PGDTTPM)
- B Tech. – CSE, Mechanical, ECE, Petroleum, etc.,
- M Sc.
- B Ed., etc.,
The candidates require corresponding Bachelor’s degrees for admission into Master and PG Diploma programmes. Students should receive at least 40 to 50% marks for eligibility to various courses. B Tech programmes require the candidates to appear in CEE-2017 (Engineering) entrance or submit their JEE-2017 (Mains) score.
The following selection criteria are applied to admit eligible students for various courses-
- The seats for endowment category are filled by eligible students with merit and minimum essential educational qualifications.
- Students from Assam and North-Eastern States are given preference and admitted under the Sponsored Category.
- Marks from Higher Secondary, Diploma courses, Entrance ranks, etc., are considered for admission into courses, wherever applicable.
|Course Name||Fee Amount|
|M Pharm, B Pharm||Rs 300/-|
|MBA, BBA, PGDTM||Rs 550/|
|B Tech||Rs 1000/|
|BCA, MCA||Rs 500/|
Fee Payment Modes:
Students have to pay the above prescribed application fee through online mode using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking. The candidates have to download and print the acknowledgement slip after completing their application process for future reference.
How To Apply Dibrugarh University Admission:
- First, You have to open official website at the following link – www.dibru.ac.in
- After that, Scroll down to “Admission Notice 2017” section of home page.
- Click “Admission Notices for Various Programmes of Dibrugarh University” link.
- Go through Dibrugarh University Notification with complete details of offered courses.
- Eligible candidates are instructed to hit “Apply online” link.
- Fill in the University’s Online Application Form with complete details.
- Finally, Verify all the filled in details, and select the link “Submit”.
- Pay the application fees and print the payment slip for future reference.
The following important dates have been mentioned by the Dibrugarh University Admission 2017 for various academic programmes –
|Course Name||Last Date For Online Applications|
|M Pharm, B Pharm||30th June, 2017|
|MSW||25th June, 2017|
|PGDTTPM||26th June, 2017|
|B Tech||Starts On 19th June, 2017|
|BCA, MCA||Apply Online Today|
|BBA, PGDTM, Part Time MBA||Apply Online Today|
Direct link for all Dibrugarh University 2017-2018 Admission Notice – Click here
For additional details on Dibrugarh University Admission 2017– 2018, Check the official site. Make sure you confirm the availability or closure of the online application process.
Some Important links
|Dibrugarh University Time Table||Dibrugarh University Results|
|Dibrugarh University Medical Entrance Exam Results||Dibrugarh University Recruitment|