Dhanbad District Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Computer Operator and JE Posts
The Dhanbad District Recruitment 2016 – 2017 notification has been put up on the official portal by Deputy Commissioner cum District Magistrate’s Office, Dhanbad. As per the notification, the post available is for Computer Operator and Junior Engineer where the total number of seats available is 84. The applicants who are interested in enrolling for any of the job title are required to fulfill all the eligibility criteria given in the official advertisement that contains information pertaining to the Vacancy, essential qualifications, age limit, procedure to apply, etc. The mode of submission of application form is offline for which the directives are given below. The final date for submission of application is 08th November 2016. The official portal of Dhanbad District is www.dhanbad.nic.in.
Dhanbad District Jobs Vacancy Details:
With reference to the official Dhanbad District Recruitment 2016 – 2017 advertisement, following are the vacancy details –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies|
The total number of seats available is 84 seats.
Below is the post-wise essential qualifications required by the aspirants in order to apply –
- Junior Engineer
The aspirants who want to apply for any of the above mentioned posts are required to have completed Diploma in Mechanical or Civil engineering degree scoring not less than 60%.
- Computer Operator/Stenotypist.
He/she must have completed Graduation degree in B.Sc or B.Com or Statistics in order to be eligible as per the Dhanbad District Recruitment 2016 – 2017 notification.
As per the notification posted by Dhanbad District, the candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria in order to be eligible for recruitment. The age prescribed is between 18 to 35 years as on 01st January 2016. The concerned organization will provide relaxation period for candidates falling under reserved categories.
- Relaxation of 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category.
- Relaxation of 5 years for aspirants belonging to SC/ST category.
The prescribed salary for the post of steno typist/computer operator is 10,000/- Per month. The salary for the post of Junior Engineer is 17,000/- Per month. The applicants will be eligible to receive allowances and benefits permissible to the grade and rank of the post.
The aspirants must pay application cum processing fee during the submission of application form. The concerned organization has proposed application fee which differs for each category for which the details are given below.
The Application Fee must be paid as Demand Draft (DD) that is payable at District Panchayat Rai Officer, Dhanbad Branch – SBI Hirapur, Dhanbad, IFSC Code – S81N0001670 and Branch Code – 1670.
|General / Open||500/-|
The Application Fee prescribed above is same for both the vacant post that is Junior Engineer and Computer Operator/Steno Typist.
The Selection Process quoted for the vacant positions consist of Written Test and Interview. The Written Test will be an objective based test consisting of MCQs that are needed to be answered. The aspirants must score above the cutoff scores or as per prescribed in the official advertisement in order to be promoted to the Interview round. The minimum score required for the written test is 40%. The Selection Panel elected by Deputy Commissioner cum District Magistrate’s Office Dhanbad will be responsible for shortlisting eligible candidates based on some parameters given.
How to Apply:
In order to attend the Written Test, aspirants must apply for the desired post first. The instructions on how to apply for any one of the posts as prescribed in the Dhanbad District Recruitment 2016-2017 is given in this advertisement below.
- Go to www.dhanbad.nic.in which is the official portal for Deputy Commissioner cum District Magistrate’s Officer, Dhanbad.
- On the homepage, navigate to the Results & Recruitments tab on the navigation bar.
- Here the list of Open Advertisement is present where candidates must click on “Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) & Computer Operator at Rural Development Department, Dhanbad” where they can refer the official Notice and go to the apply online page.
- After referring the official advertisement, proceed to the online application form that is required to be download in the prescribed format.
- Then fill the entire application form manually and make sure that no field is left blank as it may result is application getting rejected due to inadequate information.
- Attach the required documents on the application form along with a passport sized photo and signature wherever required.
- The last instruction into enclose all the documents and application form in an envelope and post it at the given address with Subject line “ Application for the post of …………” superscribed on it.
- Retrieve the printout of the filled application form to use for in future.
The following are the important dates prescribed in the official notification posted by Dhanbad District Recruitment 2016-2017 –
|Final date for submission of application form||08th November 2016|
The official link to Dhanbad District Recruitment 2016-2017 is www.dhanbad.nic.in
The official notification is available at – Download here