DGQA Recruitment 2016 – Fireman & Driver Vacancy Application Form
The Directorate General of the Quality Assurance has distributed a vacancy advertisement as the DGQA Recruitment of the year 2016–2017. Organization is appointing skilled as well as hard working candidates for the posts of the Fireman as well as the Driver. Entitled applicants who fulfill the eligibility criterion of the organization can able to apply for the post of the DGQA Recruitment of the financial year 2016 by sending the application form or the requesting form prior to 21 days of issuing the classified ad.
Applicants are advised to have a look on the applying process prior to sending the application form. You can observe all the information concerning the DGQA vacancy like how to apply, the process of the selection etc. by following this page of the careersplus.in. If you would like to be a part of government sector, than this is the right chance to grab.
DGQA Vacancies of the year 2016–2017:
- For the post of the Fire Engine Driver – 1 post
- For the post of the Firemen – 1 post
- Applicants must have possessed the matriculation from any familiar Board or the relevant course.
- Applicants have to the knowledge of the driving heavy vehicles as well as they have the license of driving a vehicle.
- Age of the candidate for the general class have to be between 18 to the 27 years.
- Relaxation is pertinent for the candidates of the SC/ST/OBC as per the rules of the organization.
Selected participants will be given salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- plus grade pay of the Rs.1900/- by the Directorate General of the Quality Assurance.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination/ personal interview conducted by the organization.
- Applicants have to clear both of the rounds for the final selection.
How to Apply:
Applicants can have a look on an easy procedure mentioned below:
- First go to the official website of the Directorate General of the Quality Assurance which is http://www.dgqadefence.gov.in/
- Choose the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- Select suitable posts for which you are applying.
- Read all the useful information cautiously as well as download the application form.
- Fill up all the necessary details declared in application form.
- Affix a current passport size photo on the application form.
- Attach all kind of the documents with application form about the qualification, the date of birth, license etc. with an application form.
- Put all the documents in an envelope which should be super scripted with the name of the posts for which you are applying and send it to the said address.
Last date for the receipt of the application form: Within the 21 days of an advertisement
Follow the official link for any further details: http://www.dgqadefence.gov.in/
Applicants who would like to obtain additional information regarding the DGQA Recruitment 2016 can go through the Official Website.