DGCA Recruitment 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for the DGCA vacancies are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to fill up the DGCA Recruitment 2017. The latest we heard that the MSU Baroda Officials has released vacancies for the 31 Senior Flight Operations Inspector Posts. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts from 01st May 2017 on or before 01st May 2017. Complete details about the DGCA Recruitment 2017 are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the best to the candidates who are willing to apply for the DGCA Recruitment 2017
31 Senior Flight Operations Inspector Posts
Name of the Posts
|No of Posts|
|1.||Deputy Chief Flight Operator Inspector (Aeroplane)||01|
|2.||Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||10|
|3.||Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||17|
|4.||Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter)||03|
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the DGCA Recruitment 2017 post such as 31 Senior Flight Operations Inspector Posts should pass Degree from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 60 Yrs.
Name of the Posts
|Deputy Chief Flight Operator Inspector posts||Rs. 6, 34,852/-.|
|Senior Flight Operations Inspector posts||Rs. 5, 91,100/-.|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) posts||Rs. 395626/-.|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) posts||Rs. 195626/-.|
How to Apply for DGCA Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the DGCA Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.dgca.nic.in
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “DGCA Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “DGCA Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the DGCA Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 03-05-2017
End Date: 19-03-2017