Department of Agriculture Recruitment 2016 – Apply Driver/MTS Vacancy Advt
The department of agriculture invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Driver/ Multi tasking Staff (Tractor Assistant) in the department. Interested candidates have to apply for the same within forty five days of the issuing of the advertisement. The interested candidates can apply by downloading the application form from the official website of the department of agriculture.
Department of agriculture recruitment – invites application for the posts of:
- Multi tasking Staff (Tractor Assistant): Total number of post 2
- Tractor Driver: Total number of posts 2
The required qualification and experience for the posts is listed below:
- Multi tasking Staff (Tractor Assistant): The candidate should be at least class 10th pass. He should possess Light Motor Vehicle (Transport) License. He should also be well versed in Gujarati language.
- Tractor driver: The candidate should be at least class 10th pass. He should possess Heavy Motor Vehicle (Transport) License and passed MV (Trade). He should also be well versed in Gujarati and Hindi language and should be able to read and write in these languages.
The age limit of the candidate should be as follows:
Multi Tasking Staff (Tractor Assistant): The candidate should be in between the age group of 18 to 27 years
Tractor Driver: should be in between the age group of 18 to 25 years.
The upper age limit for the reserved category candidates is applicable as per government rules.
The candidates interested in applying for the post have to submit application in the given format, along with copies of all the required certificates and testimonials. The candidates will have to appear for a written test and walk in interview, which will be conducted by the authorities of Department of Agriculture. The candidates will have to carry their original certificates and other required testimonials at the time of the interview. The candidates who perform well in the written test and walk in interview will be selected by the selection committee of the organization for recruitment for the various posts.
The salary structures for the various posts are as follows:
- Multi tasking Staff (Tractor Assistant): The pay scale will be from Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,000/-per month. They will also get a GP of Rs 1800/-
- Tractor Driver: The pay scale will be from Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,000/-per month. They will also get a GP of Rs 1800/-
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can download the application form the official website of the Department of Agriculture that is http://daman.nic.in/
- Once they open the official website of the organization the candidate needs to select the ‘Job & Vacancies’ option on the homepage of the website. They have to click the ‘Job Advertisements Published for Daman’ option.
- On doing so the link for “Advertisement for Staff – Tractor Driver” or “Advertisement for Multi Tasking Staff – Tractor Assistant” will appear, the candidates need to click on it.
- On doing so a PDF file will appear with all the details related to the recruitment related to the posts will appear. The candidates need to read and understand all the information clearly. If they find themselves eligible for the posts then they can apply for them.
- For applying they first need to download the application format, the application form is available in the opportunities page. The candidates can fill up the application in the prescribed format.
- The candidate should enter all the required details in the application form correctly. They advised to cross check all the entries carefully for any errors and mistakes. They also have to affix a passport size photo on the application form.
- The candidate will have enclose photocopy of all the certificates and other testimonials along with the application. They need to send their applications to The Zonal Agriculture Officer, Zonal Agriculture Office, Agricultural Department, Fort Area, Moti Daman – 396220. The envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for.
- The candidates will have to appear for a walk in interview, which will be organized by the selection committee. The interview will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, at Kanpur Factory at 84/23, Factory Area, Fazalganj, Kanpur -208012 (U.P).
- The candidate will need to carry along their original qualification and experience certificates, documents and other related testimonials at the time of the interview.
- The candidates also need to attach photocopies of the certificates and other testimonials along with the application form. They need to submit the same at the time of the interview.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
There is no application or processing fee for the recruitment.
The last date for receipt of filled up application is within 45 days of the advertisement issued.
Tap on the link for detailed notification http://daman.nic.in/
All details regarding the recruitment process is available in the official website of the department of agriculture.
- Candidates please note that incomplete applications or applications without the required documents and testimonials will be rejected.
- Applications received after the last date of submission will be considered as rejected.
- Candidates please note that they need to bring their original documents and testimonials at the time of the walk in interview. Candidates who fail to do so will be considered as disqualified.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or bogus, then his candidature for the post will be cancelled.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final and cannot be questioned in any way.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the organization for details about the recruitment. They need to regularly visit the website for any information or update regarding the recruitment.
- The candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the application form with them for future use and reference.
- The application should be developed on the prescribed format; application in any other format will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be provide to the out stationed candidates for appearing for the walk in interview.