Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017
Dena Bank, is one of the best banks in the Nation which is also known as Dena Corporate Centre, located in Mumbai which has released a job vacancy for the candidates hence candidates are requested to visit the official website and apply for the latest vacancies. In this page we are inviting candidates to fill the Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 applications for the latest vacancy as Probationary Officer (PO). It is to be mentioned that the Dena Bank PO Post complete details are listed on the page below. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts in Dena Bank from 18.04.2017 till 09.05.2017. Guys don’t miss to apply for the latest vacancy in Dena Bank as it is excellent opportunity. Selection of candidates for the Dena Bank PO post will be done through online exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Visit the official website @ www.denabank.com or careersplus.in for complete details such as age limit, required qualification, selection procedure, eligibility details, application fee, how to apply are given below.
Probationary Officer Post
Candidates who wish to apply for the Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 should pass Degree /Graduation with 60% marks as eligibility for the post from a recognized University/Institute.
General Candidates: 20 yrs. to 29 yrs.
Reserved Categories: 05 Yrs.
OBC Candidates: 03 Yrs.
Ex-Service Men: As per the Notification.
Rs.23700 – 45950/-
- Online Exam
- Group Discussions
General Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply for Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.denabank.co.in.
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 18-04-2017
End Date: 09-05-2017
Direct link : www.denabank.co.in
Dena Bank Recruitment
The posts of BC Coordinators (BCCs) are available on a contractual basis at Dena Bank Recruitment 2016.
Dena Bank (Devkaran Nanjee) was a family-owned bank and was established in 26 May 1938. It was later nationalized in July 1969. It is now a Public Sector bank offering financial services including NRI accounts.
According to the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 notification, the organization invites applicants to apply for the positions of BC Coordinators. These posts are strictly on a contract basis only, and they are restricted to the Mehsana Zone. The total number of vacancies available are 02 Nos.
The job duties of BCCs are very specific and require responsible persons with enthusiasm, energy levels, and positive attitude. The list of duties to be performed by BC Coordinators are as follows: Daily monitoring of online and offline activities of Bank Mitras in a comprehensive manner. PMJDY, which is the Financial Inclusion Plan has to be implemented in a successful manner. This requires the candidate seeking employment to coordinate the Base Branch, the BMS, and the TSP. Gram Sabhas and camps offering Financial Literacy have to be organized by the BCC. This requires coordination skills. BCC has to make Local Training arrangements for BMs; Update and install software in the micro ATMs, and provide technical support in an extensive manner. Additional responsibilities entrusted to promote activity of BMs by the Bank, have to be carried out efficiently. The BMs and the Bank have strict terms and conditions, and the BCC has to ensure compliance with these guidelines .
The job requires the selected BCCs to report in a prescribed format, daily at zonal office. If zonal manager demands, the BCCs have to report to head office. The zonal manager will make the necessary observations and remarks.
The Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 notification informs eligible candidates with Indian Nationality to follow a prescribed format for applying. The application form is available at the official website of Dena Bank and it can be downloaded by the interested candidates with requisite qualifications.
The Vacancy available at the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 is for the position of BC Coordinator, for which the details are given below –
Title of Post : BC Coordinator
Number of Posts : 2 Nos.
Employment type : Contract basis
Location: Mehsana zone, Gujarat
Engagement Period: 6 months period initially. Can be renewed depending on Bank’s needs and performance of the candidate. A notice will be given one month in advance.
Monthly Leave: 2 days only
Holidays: Usual Bank holidays
Working Hours: Usual working hours of bank branches/ ZO.
Work Allotment: BCCs will work at allotted District HQ/ZO/Centre near to BMs depending on bank’s requirement
As per the advertisement issued by the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016, the required qualification for the BCC posts are given below –
- Essential Eligibility :
- Candidates who passed the 10th standard are eligible.
- Candidates with Diploma/BCA/BE/MCA/Computer Science Degree or another qualification equivalent to these can also apply.
- Experienced Graduates who worked previously in compute or IT industry with skills in office software(MS Office), internet, and email are also welcome.
- Candidate should have fluency in speaking and writing in the local language.
- Hindi or English fluency is considered as a plus point.
- The candidate must be willing to travel to remote parts and rural villages.
- The applicant must be from North Gujarat, since the area of bank operations are Patan, Mehsana, and Banaskantha Districts.
As per the advertisement issued by the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016, the age limit for the above mentioned posts is 45 years or below as of 30.06.2016.
According to the notification released by the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016, the Selection Process for the above mentioned posts has not been mentioned. Candidates with eligibility have to apply. Additional details can be availed at the website of Dena Bank.
As per the advertisement issued by the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016, the Salary for the BCC posts is on a monthly basis. The selected candidate will be paid a remuneration of Rs 15,000/- only.
There is additional payment in the form of conveyance and mobile phone recharge. The amount for conveyance is Rs 2500/- every month. To recharge the mobile phone, the candidate will be paid an amount of Rs 500/-
Note: The selected candidate who absents himself for work for more than 2 days will be paid remuneration on pro rate.
You can also Check – Latest Bank Jobs
How to Apply:
As per the instructions given in the advertisement released by Dena Bank Recruitment 2016, following are the instructions on how to Apply –
- The interested candidates can download the application form from the official website. The links are provided below.
- The application form has to be filled correctly, with all the necessary information.
- Hard copies of educational qualifications and prior work experience must be enclosed.
- The postal address to which the application form with enclosed copies must be sent is as follows:
The Zonal Manager,
Dena Bank Zonal,
2 ND Floor Shri Ram Complex,
Radhanpur Highway Road,
You can Check – More Jobs in Gujarat
The last date to apply for the above mentioned post is 15.07.2016, ,after which no application will be accepted.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The official website link for Dena Bank is : http://www.denabank.com/
The page that lists recruitment details is : http://www.denabank.com/viewsection.jsp?lang=0&id=0,48
The official notification for recruitment to BCC posts as well as the Application Form is available for download in pdf format
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification
Rules for Termination or Discontinuation of Service:
A notice of one month is given in advance before the services of the candidate are terminated. Termination or discontinuation of service is at the discretion of the bank and could be due to the following reasons:
- Bank does not need services of BCC anymore.
- Performance of BCC is not up to the mark. The evaluation of performance and the recommendation to terminate service is done either by GM(IT/FI), FGM, or the HO in the absence of FGM.
The following applications will be rejected:
- Application forms that are not fully filled or which provide insufficient and incorrect details.
- Applications that do not enclose all the necessary documents which prove education, experience qualifications like mark-sheets, degree, etc.,