Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
The latest we heard that the Delhi Police Officials has released vacancies for the Social Worker Posts.candidates who had interest to take place in the Delhi Police Department have a look on the Delhi Police Recruitment Notification to know more detailed information.Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts on or before 24-11-2017.Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best to the candidates who are willing to apply for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 posts.
According to official notification of Delhi Police Recruitment there is vacancy for the Social Worker Posts interested candidates can apply now.
Only Women candidates based in NCR/Delhi with a Masters/M.A./post-graduate degree in Social Work/Psychology/Counselling + 2 years’ work experience with women’s rights/crisis-intervention, or with B.S.W degree +4 year’s work experience.
Check – Latest Job Notifications
The Candidates age limit should be in between 22 to 45 Years other candidates are not eligible to apply for the above posts,Age Relaxation is also applicable for the Reserved candidates.
Candidates who selected for the above posts will get Rs. 25,000/- per month from the officials of Delhi Police.
DSSSB Recruitment – Check Here
Candidates have to attend for the Written test those who qualified in the written test will be called for the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Delhi Police Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “Delhi Police Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Office premises of Special Police Unit for Women & Children Headquarter (Delhi Police),
Interview will held on : 24/11/2017
Official Notification of above mentioned Posts – Click Here