Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for the Delhi Police vacancies are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to fill up the Delhi Police Recruitment 2017. The latest we heard that the Delhi Police Officials has released vacancies for the 872 Sub Inspector Posts. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts on or before 15th May 2017. Complete details about the West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best to the candidates who are willing to apply for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 posts.
|Sub Inspector Male||616 Posts|
|Sub Inspector Female||256 Posts|
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 post such as 872 Sub Inspector posts should pass Intermediate from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 21 Yrs.
Check the official notification.
General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Reserved Candidates: Nill
How to Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Delhi Police Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “Delhi Police Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 24-04-2017
End Date: 15-05-2017
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 – 4669 Male and female constables Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission of Delhi has released keen information for Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 notification. They have uploaded details in their official website saying that, they have vacancies for the post which is for the posts Male and female constables. The number of seats available in their department is 4669 seats. The official website is linked as www.ssc.nic.in is updated with all notifications and details. The last date of applying has been decided to be from 10/9/2016-10/10/2016. One must fill the forms and go through the procedure process to get selected in the department. One can log in the official website or can also log in to career plus website. They are looking for individuals who can maintain law and order in the State.
Delhi Police Jobs Vacancy Details:
Delhi Police Has put forth a notice whereby they have given the following recruitment needs and how many seats are available, and also the total pay scale after they have been selected by the officials they will be bound to be given the below pay scale,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Total Seats||Total Number of seats||Pay scale|
|1.||Male Constables||1557||847||473||238||3115||5200 INR-20200 INR (with grade pay of 2000 INR)|
|Total Number of seats||4669|
Staff Selection Commission of Delhi has released keen information about what qualifications they are looking for the individuals,
- One must be HSC Passed or any equally weighing qualification.
- One must be able to provide above matching documents.
Delhi Police has put forth a notice whereby they have given the following criteria relating to age limits,
|Sr.no||Age for Males||Age for Females|
|1.||Between 18-21 years||Between 18-25 years|
- For relaxation of age, one must read notifications given in the advertisement.
Staff Selection Commission of Delhi has released keen information where they have given the following selection process,
For selection process the Delhi Police Recruitment department has given following criterias like height ranges for males and chest as well, Weight Criteria, Race or Running test.
||150 cms. minimum|
|2.||SSC Delhi Police Chest Criteria||
||No Chest criteria for women|
|3.||Delhi Police Weight||No weight criteria for males||More than 47.5 kgs|
|4.||In Running or Race||1000 meters in 5.30 mins.||800 meters in 5.30 minutes|
One has to pass the above given categories and then only they will be shortlisted for the next rounds. These above tests will be carried on the given date, in the given time frame. During these tests, one must reach on time and the individual who pass in the given marks and range. The selection will be notified through any mode one has given in their application form, so while applying one must properly mention their Valid Email ID and contact details to be in touch.
How to Apply:
Following are some guidelines put forth by Delhi Police Recruitment in methods of applying,
- Firstly one has to navigate the official website which is www.ssc.nic.in
- One has to read all the details and notes about the posts.
- Then on the homepage there will be number of tabs from which one must find the tab which says “Apply”. This action must be done before 10th of October, which is the official deadline because applying after that will not be accepted.
- Then the application form will be displayed which will have all details and blanks needed to be filled.
- We can fill out the details, and submit all the copies of the documents, must be properly attached.
- One can scan the signatures and upload within the box.
- One can attach the documents as per the needs what is mentioned below.
- The E-Challan must be generated before 13th October, before 5pm.
- Proper documents for whoever qualification has given below, must be attached.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications received will not be entertained and discarded. The whole entry must be discarded.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 has put forth a notice of important dates, which must be kept in mind and must not be missed,
|1.||Beginning of submission of applications||10/09/2016|
|2.||Deadline date to submit the application form||10/10/2016 (before 5 pm)|
|3.||Challans will be generated till||10/10/2016 (till 5 pm)|
|4||Physical Endurance test and the venue||Date and the venue will be notified on the website|
|5||Written test date||4/3/2017|
This is the official website www.ssc.nic.in
Check here Detailed Delhi Constable Jobs Notification