Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017-12 Oath Commissioners Posts
Delhi High Court was first organized and ready to function in the year 1966. Delhi being the capital of India, and its ever-increasing population, The Indian Parliament of India decided to enact a law which is Delhi High Court Act in the year 1966, and constructed High Court In Delhi which started its functions since 1966.By section 3 of the Delhi High Court, Central government go its power to appoint any notification for employments in the High courts which will collectively make a High Court of Delhi come together. One of the reports states that, Delhi High Court Recruitment currently have very long queue of pending cases. It was stated in the same report that it will need 400 or more years for High court to resolve all of these cases, now, to ensure trust of public, Delhi High court though of an idea. It spent 5 minutes per case and was successful in resolving nearly 94000 cases in the year 2008-10.
So, Opportunities are being provided in Delhi High Court for filling up vacancies for job in various categories one of them is Oath commissioner Posts. .Websites are being continuously updated often for job vacancies. There would be more updates to be forecasted, so the applicants must be updated daily in order to hunt down jobs available in Delhi high Court .that means, Government jobs are being available and offered to interested applicants. The applicants who wish to apply for the same and have ambition to do something in law and order works as a career, can apply and be updated, likewise.
Applicants must fill online forms and submit well before the deadline dates. Also, applicants are advised to read and fill out every detail and procedure as mentioned below.
12 seats or job positions in the Delhi high court. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit within 30/05/2016 of the notification first updated.
There are total 12 of seats to be filled for Oath Commissioners, information about them are given below in the following article.
Delhi High Court has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
- Applicants must have at least 3 years practice work-experience as Advocate.
- The applicants who wish to apply for advocate position in a court Complex respectively must have to practice in the given complex only.
- Documents matching to the qualification must be submitted while going through recruitment process.
- Age-limit range has been decided by the High Court of Delhi which will be displayed in the notifications , the individual applying in the High court must keep track of the notified age and then apply.
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents.
Salary structure has been decided by High court for the job position of oath commissioners which is said to be more than 24000 INR when first beginning the job.
- Selection Process is simple, by Interview.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
How to Apply:
- Applications forms from the official website which is www.delhihighcourt.nic.in must be downloaded, filled and submitted Forms are available offline and offline; these are the two modes of form-filling and submission.
- If Online, The applicant must take copies of the form, fill and maintain a hard-copy of the same. One must follow this steps:
Logging in the official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in >> Clicking on “Public Notice” tab >> Job openings>>Selecting the tab which says “Notice regarding applications for appointment of 12 Oath Commissioners for Delhi High Court”
- The filed copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include Experience certificate as advocate
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in before 30/05/2017 of notification being updated on the website. The deadlines must not be passed, or either, the forms will not be accepted after the date has passed.
Postal Address for any redressal:
To the Registrar (general Admn),
Room Number 1, ground Floor,
Administrative Block, Delhi High court,
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
This is the link which has the advertisement of the post: http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/writereaddata/upload/Recruitments/OpenPositions/CurrentJobFile_247KC9Y5.PDF