Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017:
Delhi High Court Recruitment : Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the Delhi High Court jobs officials had released the notification to fill up the Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer job,Court Attendant, Room Attendant posts in their field. Interested candidates can get the latest information from the www.delhihighcourt.nic.in/ or careersplus.in site .candidates are requested to send the application form on or before 30th June 2017 date which was announced by the officials. To know more details like Age limit, Eligibility, Salary structure,Application process visit careersplus.in site.
|Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer job||124|
Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer job :
Candidates who wish to apply for the above job should have minimum Graduate from the recognized university and candidate should have 40 wpm Typing speed.
Court Attendant: 63 Vacancies
Qualification:- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate from a recognized Institute.
Room Attendant: 05 vacancies
Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Delhi High Court Room Attendant posts should have Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate from a recognized Institute
Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer job:
Minimum Age :18Yrs
Maximum Age :27 yrs.
Court Attendant,Room Attendant
According to the official notification it is clearly known to be as the age limit should be 18 to 27 Yrs as on 01/01/2017.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a written test.
- The Test will be continued for two and a half hours based on Multiple Choice Question pattern in English consisting of (I) Hindi (II) English (III) General Knowledge & (IV) Arithmetic, carrying aweightage of 100 marks.
- There will be 25% negative marking for each wrong answer. Such number of candidates who qualify in the written test, shall be required to appear for interview.
- The shortlisted for interview shall not be more than five times the total number of vacancies available in each Category.
- Final merit of successful candidates will be prepared on the basis of aggregate of their performance in written test & interview. Preference will be given to those who have the specialized experience/knowledge in cooking/carpentry/electrician job/driving (with a valid driving licence) etc.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates once visit the official link : www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- After entering to the main website on the right side there will be the index of list.
- In the list select “Public Notice” option.
- A fresh page will be open in the new window.
- There you can see the list of Recruitment notifications.
- Select the required post and download the application form.
- Read the instructions carefully and upload the Application form.
OBC = Rs 300/- (Non-Refundable )
for other casts,Ex service man,women it is Free to apply.
Form Submission starts From: 13.06.2017
Form Submission End Date: 30.06.2017
Fee Last Date: 30.06.2017
Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer job : Click Here
Court Attendant, Room Attendant Post Notification: Click here
For More Jobs
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017|
|Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Recruitment 2017|
|Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017|
|IIIT Delhi Recruitment 2017|