Delhi High Court Admit Card 2017-2018: Room/Court Attendant Hall Ticket
Delhi High Court has uploaded the admit cards for Delhi High Court Attendant/ Room Attendant jobs. Delhi High Court has issued Delhi High Court Admit Card 2017 in the official website i.e. delhihighcourt.nic.in. Delhi High court room attendant hall ticket can be downloaded by submitting the application number, Date of birth and email. Candidates should keep ready these details before downloading the Delhi High Court Admit card through the official website or from the steps below.
Check Now – Delhi High Court Recruitment
How to download the Delhi High Court admit card online:
- Open the website delhihighcourt.nic.in
- On Home page click on public notices section
- Click on the job openings tab
- Click on the link and you will be directed to a new page.
- Select and click on “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR COURT ATTENDANT/ROOM ATTENDANT EXAMINATION-2017” link
- The new page will ask for basic information that is to be provided.
- The Candidates will have to input their Application number which was provided by the board when they applied online.
- Then the candidates will have to enter the date of birth.
- Date of birth has to be entered in the format of day, month and year and email id
- After typing all the information the candidates should ensure that all the information is correct.
- The candidates should then click on the submit button.
- Just after clicking on the submit button the hall ticket or admit card of the candidates will come in front of them
- The candidates can take a print out of the admit card
Direct link for Delhi High Court Admit card – Download Here
Points to be checked on Delhi High Court Admit Card:
- Candidate Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Reporting Time
- Interview Venue Name and Adress
- Date of Interview
Check Now – Delhi High Court Syllabus
Date of Examination – 15th Oct 2017
Instructions for Candidates:
The candidates should ensure that they keep the admit card securely after taking a printout of it. This is the hall ticket for them which will enable them to write the examination. Also, it will be required at the time of counselling as well. So, candidates should ensure that they keep it safe.
Also, another thing that should be ensured while appearing in the examination is that the candidates should take a photo identity proof with them. This will enable the examiners to check the identity of the candidates. Apart from this the candidates should reach the examination hall well in time in order to avoid any complications there. They must acclimatize themselves with the surroundings and make themselves comfortable before appearing in the examination.
About Delhi High Court:
Delhi High Court was familiar and it was established in the year of 31st October 1966. At first the High Court of Delhi was established with the 4 judges only . By virtue of the Section 3(1) of the Delhi High Court Act, and also the Central Government was sanctioned to allocate a date by an announcement in the representative gazette, starting a High Court for the Union Territory of Delhi. The selected date was the 31st October, 1966.
Candidates are request to stay linked to this official portal for getting up to the up to date information through the help of this page. You can also able to subscribe the latest free email service with the valid email id to stay updated or you can join with them with Facebook as well as Google plus, for acquiring the latest updates concerning recruitment, or the call letter, or the exam etc.