DCE Scholarship 2017: Kerala Govt Scholarship
DCE Scholarship 2017: The Directorate of Collegiate Education ( DCE ) has summoned the list of scholarships that are available for candidates currently studying under different levels that are +2 / UG / PG / Ph.D. The candidates are required to apply for the DCE Scholarship where they can check their eligibility for scholarship and choose desired scholarship scheme for which they are eligible. The DCE Scholarship notification was recently launched on its official website according to which the scholarship wing of DCE, Kerala has invited registrations for OBC/Minority and other reserved category candidates. We have compiled the information for each of the listed scholarship scheme which you can refer and then apply for the desired scheme to gain profit from the scholarship scheme released by the DCE.
The Directorate of Collegiate Education ( DCE ) provides many schemes and scholarships for candidates studying in different stream and levels. The provided scholarships are listed below –
- Central Sector Scholarship ( CSS )
- Hindi Scholarship ( HS )
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship ( MNS )
- District Merit Scholarship ( DMS )
- State Merit Scholarship ( SMS )
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship ( SJMS )
- Sanskrit Scholarship ( SSE )
- Post Matric Scholarship ( PMS )
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers ( MSCT )
- C H Muhammed koya Scholarship ( MGS )
- Scholarship for Dependent of Jawans ( JS )
- Music FIne Arts Scholarship ( MFAS )
- Blind/PH Scholarship ( BPHFC )
DCE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria and Scholarship Amount:
The DCE Scholarships provides many schemes for which the eligibility criteria and the scholarship amount to be awarded are as follows –
The candidates must be studying in first year of +2/UG/PG/Ph.D. The selected candidates will be awarded Total amount of Tuition/Course Fee and Admission Fee and Maintenance Fee. The candidates must be belonging to Minority Community and must have scored at least 50% in previous exams. The annual income as prescribed by the DCE Scholarship for PMS is not exceeding 2 lakhs.
The Candidates currently studying in the any Under-Graduate and Postgraduate courses are eligible. The aspirants will be awarded Monthly amount of 1,000/- for Undergraduate students and 2,000/- for Postgraduate students. The candidates must be pursuing degree in regular time.
The applicants in 1st year of UG or PG courses are eligible. The candidates will be awarded scholarship amount of 1,250/- for UG and 1,500/- for PG monthly. The candidates must have scored at least 50% in the previous examination and the family income of the applicants should not exceed 1 Lakh.
The candidates will be provided with 1,250/- Per annum scholarship. The aspirants must have scored A+ in SSLC Exam March 2013 in order to be eligible. The aspirants must be pursuing Higher Secondary or ITI or VHSC or Polytechnic courses.
The candidates must be studying in First year in +2 / VHSC or Undergraduate courses. The Candidates must be Daughter / Sons of Secondary or Primary school Teachers. The aspirants will be awarded with 50/- Per month scholarship.
The applicants must have the subject Hindi as one of the major in present course. the aspirants will be provided with scholarship amount of 500/- monthly for Undergraduate courses and 1,000/- monthly for postgraduate courses.
The candidates must be a girl studying in VHSC / HSC or Undergraduate courses. She must be belonging to BPL family and will be provided with scholarship amount of 120/- Per annum.
The applicants must have Sanskrit subject as one of the majors in the presently studying course. He/she will be provided with scholarship of 200/- Per month for undergraduate courses and 200/- for postgraduate courses.
The applicants must be studying in first year of UG or PG courses and must belong to BPL Family. The aspirants must have scored at least 50% in the previous examination.
The candidates must be a Latino or Muslim or Converted christian in kerala and must of a Girl in order to apply for this scholarship. The candidates must be studying in the first year of UG or PG courses and must have scored at least 50% in previous examination. The candidates will be able to get 4,000/- Per monthly stipend for UG courses and 5,000/- for PG courses. The candidates in Professional courses will be able to get 6,000/- per month as stipend and the one studying in Hostel will be able to get 12,000/- Per month as stipend.
How to Apply for DCE Scholarship:
The candidates are required to apply for any of the DCE Scholarship on its official website with the URL www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in. The following are the steps required to follow the prescribed instructions to apply –
- The applicants are required to click on Online Registration on the official website.
- The candidates will have to enter basic credentials in order to obtain provisional registration ID or Application ID and then login to the account.
- Once Registered, the aspirants can login and then choose the scholarship scheme as per their eligibility and click on Apply Online button.
- The candidates must fill the entire application form as prompted ensuring no information is incorrect or false.
- The applicants must also ensure that completely filled application form is being submitted as incomplete forms are subjected to rejection.
- The selection and disbursement of scholarship will be made on parameters set by the organization.
The official website of all DCE Scholarships: http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dce/he_notifn/he_indxnotfn.php?ser=135