DAE Recruitment 2017 – Stipendiary Trainee Posts
Department of Atomic Energy has released a notification for recruiting Graduates and Tradesmen with ITI or NAC qualifications. The Stipendiary Trainee positions for 2 years have a rewarding monthly salary in two categories. The following page, prepared and published by our website team, has additional details of the DAE Recruitment 2017 notification including online application procedure. There are 47 posts in total for Physics Graduates, Laboratory Assistants, and Tradesmen in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation, Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, and Electronics subjects. You have to apply before last date of 31st May, 2017 and be prepared for written examinations and trade skills tests. The selected candidates receive Rs 6000 to Rs 9000 per month with annual increase of Rs 1000 per month.
DAE Jobs Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per DAE Recruitment 2017 notification are as follows-
|S. No.||Discipline – Posts||Total Posts||Age Limits||Monthly Salary||Educational/Technical Qualifications; Marks|
|Category I||Physics||7||19 – 24 yrs.
OBC – 3 yrs.
SC,ST – 5 yrs.
|Rs 9300 for 1st year,
Rs 10,500 for the 2nd year.
|B.Sc with 60% minimum|
|Mechanical – 6, Electrical – 2, Electronics & Instrumentation – 8||16||Respective Trade Diploma or Licentiate with 60% minimum; SSC + 3 Yrs./HSC = 2 Yrs|
|Category II||Laboratory -3, Electronics -4,
Machinist – 4, Welder -1, Turner -2
|24||18 – 22 yrs.
OBC – 3 yrs.
SC,ST – 5 yrs.
|Rs 6200 for 1st year,
Rs 7200 for the 2nd year.
|SSC or HSC with 60% +
Respective Trade Certificates with 60%; Apprentice Training or Relevant Work Experience Acceptable
The above mentioned eligibility criteria are minimum and essential. Candidates with higher qualifications and work experience are also eligible for selection, but not for promotions during the service for 6 to 10 years.
The Category- I candidates have to be in the age group of 19 to 24 yrs. as of 31st May, 2017. The minimum and maximum age limits are 18 and 22 yrs. respectively for the Category – II candidates. Relaxation in upper age limits for both categories is given to OBC and SC/ST candidates for 3 and 5 years respectively.
Check now – Latest private jobs
The DAE Recruitment 2017 guidelines for selecting Stipendiary Trainees are specified as follows-
Category – I
- Written Examination with objective type multiple choice questions.
- Diploma/ B Sc syllabus with negative marking during evaluation.
- The test is in Indore and candidates have to make own arrangements.
- Short listed candidates are interviewed on same day or next day.
- Written exam has no weight age and final selection is based on interview.
- The decision made by DAE officials is final and binding.
Category – II
- Three stages of testing with 2 written and 1 trade or skills test.
- Preliminary Test at SSC level with Math, Science, and General Awareness syllabus.
- Qualifiers will have Advanced Test from respective trade subjects.
- Qualifiers will have to take Trade or Skills test for final selection.
Check now – Career tips
As per DAE Recruitment 2017 notification, the following information is mandatory –
|Pass Port Sized Colour Photo||JPG format|
|Signature Scan||JPG format|
|Certificates Related To||Education, Technical Qualification, Experience|
|SC, ST, OBC, or Other Reservations|
The candidates selected for stipendiary trainee posts receive an attractive monthly salary according to their category. The Category – I trainees receive Rs 9300 per month for 1st year, and Rs 10, 500 per month for the 2nd year. The Category – II trainees receive Rs 6200 per month for 1st year, and Rs 7200 per month for the 2nd year.
How to Apply DAE Recruitment 2017:
- The DAE accepts applications that are submitted only by the online mode.
- You should keep ready scans of colour passport photo, signature, and other documents.
- Uploads of scans can be only in the JPG format.
- Other upload files can be in JPG or PDF format.
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – http://www.cat.ernet.in/
- Select the link ‘Opportunities’ at the top, and click the link ‘Current Opening’
- On the new page, Select link for ‘Stipendiary Trainees’
- Go through the official notification for all the specified conditions.
- After that, Click the ‘Apply Online’ link to register your email and mobile number.
- Fill in the details of application form and upload the files and scans.
- Finally click the link ‘Submit’ and complete the online application process.
As per DAE Recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are as follows –
|Release Date Of Official Notification||May, 2017|
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||17th May, 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application Submission||31st May, 2017|
The link for the official website of DAE is at – http://www.cat.ernet.in/
The links for official notification – http://www.cat.ernet.in/hrd/Openings/2017/rrcat_2_2017_dtl_eng.pdf
Online application process are at – http://www.cat.ernet.in/hrd/Openings/2011/recruitadd.html