CRPF Results 2017 – Download the Constable CT (Technical/ Tradesman) Results
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released written exam results for the posts of Constable CT (Technical/ Tradesman). CRPF ASI Steno exam was held on 14-05-2017. Candidates who appeared the exam looking for CRPF results 2017 can download the results from the below link. Here we have compiled step by step process to access the latest exam results from the official website of CRPF.
Name of the Organization – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Name of the Exam – Constable CT (Technical/ Tradesman)
Category – Results
Official Website – http://crpf.gov.in/
Central Reserve Police Force:
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is a massive organization which handles the security needs of India. CRPF comprises of a large number of battalions, special duty groups, training institutes, hospitals, sports and communication facilitates. The Force recruits Indian nationals from male and female categories after issuing notifications. Vacancies are filled up on the basis of requirements, physical fitness, written exams, and reservation criteria. Admissible relaxations and leniency are given to candidates from reservation categories and other military backgrounds. The online services of CRPF assist the applicants by providing official notifications and terms of reference along with application procedures. Candidates are also helped by publishing the admit cards, call letters and results online. CRPF offers grievance redressal and promotes social responsibility and e-Governance.
Have a Look on Imp Links
|CRPF Recruitment||CRPF Answer Key|
|CRPF Syllabus||CRPF Admit Card|
How to Check the CRPF Results:
The interested candidates who subjected themselves to Physical Standards Test and Document Verification by CRPF can check their results online using these steps-
- Candidates are instructed to use a latest browser with fast internet connection speed.
- Open the official website in a browser with the following link- http://crpf.gov.in/
- Click the newly updated ‘Result’ link in the RECRUITMENT section after scrolling down a little.
- The result portal opens with the tabulated results for various posts at the following link – http://crpf.nic.in/rec/results.htm
- Click the appropriate result looking for from the list
- The PDF document with the official note and list of qualified candidates is displayed.
- The results include roll no, application no, name of candidate and his father and pass status.
- Candidates can press CTRL + F in the browser and enter their roll number or name to quickly check their individual result.
- The result document can be downloaded to the computer or laptop.
- Candidates can to take a print out / hard copy of the results document for future reference.
Latest CRPF Results – Check Here
Cut Off Marks:
The detailed list of passed candidates has been prepared by the CRPF’s selection board of officers based on the following cut off criteria –
- Documents are verified to ensure eligibility in terms of age, minimum qualifications, caste and community.
- Candidates who failed to produce authentic education, caste, Ex-servicemen, etc,. certificates are rejected.
- The minimum height of male and female candidates is 165 cms and 155 cms respectively.
- Candidates from North-East, Marathas, Gorkhas, Dogras, etc., and ST applicants receive relaxations.
- Relaxation is in terms of minimum height for 2.5 cms and 5 cms for male and female candidates respectively.
- Chest measurements for General and ST candidates are 77 cms and 76 cms respectively with minimum expansion of chest up to 5 cms.
- Weight measurements are reckoned proportional to age and height for both men and women.
- Candidates who are overweight or underweight are disqualified only after the medical examination is conducted at a later stage.
Check State wise Results:
|Region/ Location||CRPF Result|
|NES HQR (ASSAM)||Check Here|
|MUZAFFARPUR (BIHAR)||Check Here|
|Manipur & Nagaland||Check Here|
|Western Sector- GujaratMaharashtra||Check Here|
|BBSR (Bhubaneswar)||Check Here|
|Ranga Reddy||Check Here|