CRPF Results 2016-2017- Head Constable (Ministerial) PST & Document Scrutiny (Phase 1) Results 2016-2017, Notice For Written Examination
Central Reserve Police Force invited online applications in April-May for recruiting 686 Head Constables (HC) for Ministerial protection duty. Candidates who applied for CRPF Results 2016-2017 were subjected to Physical Standards Test and their documents were verified in the first phase of selection. The list of candidates who qualified in terms of age, education, skills, height, weight, chest measurements etc., has been released online on Oct 4, 2016. Interested candidates can access the online portal and check their results using their roll number and application numbers. Successful candidates are instructed to visit the official website for admit card, dates and venues of written exam, and other official guidelines.
Name of the Organisation: Central Reserve Police Force
Name of the Exam: Physical Standards Test And Document Scrutiny
Status: Released on October 4, 2016
Central Reserve Police Force:
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is a massive organization which handles the security needs of India. CRPF comprises of a large number of battalions, special duty groups, training institutes, hospitals, sports and communication facilitates. The Force recruits Indian nationals from male and female categories after issuing notifications. Vacancies are filled up on the basis of requirements, physical fitness, written exams, and reservation criteria. Admissible relaxations and leniency are given to candidates from reservation categories and other military backgrounds. The online services of CRPF assist the applicants by providing official notifications and terms of reference along with application procedures. Candidates are also helped by publishing the admit cards, call letters and results online. CRPF offers grievance redressal and promotes social responsibility and e-Governance.
How to Check the CRPF Results:
The interested candidates who subjected themselves to Physical Standards Test and Document Verification by CRPF can check their results online using these steps-
- Candidates are instructed to use a latest browser with fast internet connection speed.
- Open the official website in a browser with the following link-http://crpf.gov.in/
- Click the newly updated ‘Result’ link in the RECRUITMENT section after scrolling down a little.
- The result portal opens with the tabulated results for various posts at the following link – http://crpf.nic.in/rec/results.htm
- Click the ‘List of Candidates’ link for the entry dated 04/10/2016.
- The PDF document with the official note and list of qualified candidates is displayed.
- The results include roll no, application no, name of candidate and his father and pass status.
- Candidates can press CTRL + F in the browser and enter their roll number or name to quickly check their individual result.
- The result document can be downloaded to the computer or laptop.
- Candidates can to take a print out / hard copy of the results document for future reference.
Latest CRPF Results – Check Here
Cut Off Marks:
The detailed list of passed candidates has been prepared by the CRPF’s selection board of officers based on the following cut off criteria –
- Documents are verified to ensure eligibility in terms of age, minimum qualifications, caste and community.
- Candidates who failed to produce authentic education, caste, Ex-servicemen, etc,. certificates are rejected.
- The minimum height of male and female candidates is 165 cms and 155 cms respectively.
- Candidates from North-East, Marathas, Gorkhas, Dogras, etc., and ST applicants receive relaxations.
- Relaxation is in terms of minimum height for 2.5 cms and 5 cms for male and female candidates respectively.
- Chest measurements for General and ST candidates are 77 cms and 76 cms respectively with minimum expansion of chest up to 5 cms.
- Weight measurements are reckoned proportional to age and height for both men and women.
- Candidates who are overweight or underweight are disqualified only after the medical examination is conducted at a later stage.
The merit lists of successful candidates are prepared based on the following steps –
- Candidates who passed PST and document verification phase have to take the written examination.
- Aggregate marks secured in the written test are used for drawing the merit lists.
- Medical exam is also conducted to ensure fitness and category wise merit lists are prepared separately for candidates from General, OBC, ST,SC, and Ex-Servicemen categories.
- If candidates are tied in terms of marks then tie breakers are used to prepare the merit lists.
- Initial tie break is based on seniority i.e. age,. Older candidates are given preference over younger candidates.
- If tie break persists, then candidates whose names come earlier in the alphabetical order of names are chosen first for the merit list.
- Final merit list is displayed at the official website as well as at the recruitment centres.
- Selected candidates are also informed of the merit lists through newspaper advertisements.
- The final step is issue of appointment offers to the candidates from merit list.
- CRPF does not draw or maintain waiting lists of suitable candidates for selection.