CRPF Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who are waiting to be part of Police Academy as CRPF officials has published an advertisement to recruit candidates for various posts. Visit official website at www.crpf.nic.in to get complete details about the latest vacancies. Central Reserve Police Force is also popular as CRPF and according to the latest notification applicants should apply for the Male Indian citizens 240 SI Overseer (Civil), Draughtsman/ASI, CT/Pioneer (Carpenter/Electrician/Mason/ Plumber/Painter) posts under CRPF Recruitment 2017. Eligible contenders are suggested to apply online from April 06th 2017 till May 05th 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, and how to apply can be obtained from the page below.
Details CRPF Recruitment 2017:
Total No.of Posts: 240
|1.||SI/ Overseer (Civil)||135 Posts|
|2.||ASI/ Draughtsman||03 Posts|
|3.||CT/ Mason||65 Posts|
|4.||CT/ Plumber||11 Posts|
|5.||CT/ Electrician||14 Posts|
|6.||CT/ Carpenter||06 Posts|
|7.||CT/ Painter||06 Posts|
Aspirants who prefer to apply for the latest recruitment vacancies under the CRPF category should have a look on the eligibility details of the desired post. Have a look on the page below to get the details about CRPF Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants interested for the CRPF vacancies 2017 for SI post should have passed 12th or Intermediate Exam from any recognized University or Institute with 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Willing candidates should pass 10th with Science/Math/English subjects with 3 years Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering along with the Draughtsman Course.
Contenders who wish to apply for the Constable post should pass 10th should get eligibility certificate under National skill qualification framework compliant which is conducted by National skill development Agency (NSDA) for the duration of 3 months to get the certificate.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the CRPF Recruitment 2017 should have to check the age limit for applying to the desired vacancies. Candidate’s age for various posts should not be more than the selected age as cut off as on 5th May 2017. Age relaxation for the reserved categories is 5 years and its 3 years for OBC candidates.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Constable Post Maximum Age Limit: 23 years
ASI Post Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
SI Post Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- Month
- Physical Standard Test (PST),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Documentation,
- Written Examination,
- Skill Test (for CT/Pioneer only)
- Medical Examination
SI: Rs. 200/-
ASI /Constable: 100/-
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017:
- Students who prefer to apply for the CRPF Recruitment 2017 should visit official website @ “www.crpf.nic.in”.
- Before filling the application for their dream jobs eligible candidates are requested to make sure that they possess all the required documents scan copies, recent Passport size photograph along with signature attestation and a valid Email ID & password.
- Search and click on “Recruitment & select desired post” on the home page.
- Click on Apply & click on New Registration.
- Enter all the necessary details in the marked fields & make payment on the homepage.
- Press the Submit button.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take printout of the filled in application for future use.
Apply Online Start Date: 27-03-2017
Apply Online Last Date: 25-04-2017
Fee Payment through Challan Last Date: 20-04-2017
Written Examination Date: 16-07-2017
Direct Link to apply for the CRPF Recruitment 2017 @ http://crpf.nic.in/recruitment.htm
CRPF Recruitment 2017 – Constables – CT/DVR, CT/Tech & Trades – Principal, Specialist Doctors – Apply Online/Post, Walk-in Interviews
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has advertised for a large number of vacancies such as Constables, Specialist Doctors and a Principal post. Engineers, PG Doctors, and ITI tradesmen qualify for these new openings at CRPF. Eligible aspirants have to submit online or offline applications or attend walk-in interviews as maybe the case. The CRPF Recruitment 2017 notification invites only interested candidates with talent, skill sets, and requisite work experience for these vacancy. If you are within the age limits and have necessary qualifications, read the following details published by our dedicated team of website professionals –
- Vacancy Details
- Age Limits
- Selection Criteria
- Salary Structure
- How To Apply
- Important Dates
- Website Links
The selection panel of CRPF recruits suitable candidates on the basis of their trade skills, academic knowledge, work experience, and specialization studies. The performance is carefully evaluated during the selection process and posting is given only to the right kind of aspirants who have the capability to carry out assigned duties in a diligent and disciplined manner. CRPF authorities also apply the relevant relaxation and reservation rules as per Government orders. The pay scale and allowances will be commensurate with the job title and the dearness factor of living costs in large cities is also taken into account. If you have the below mentioned qualifications, then follow the necessary official procedure to secure a rewarding career with CRPF. Good luck!
CRPF Jobs Vacancy Details:
The CRPF Recruitment 2017 notification specifies the following vacancy details –
|Post Title||Total Posts||To Do Procedure|
|Specialist Doctors – Medicine, Radiology, Gyno||3||Walk-in Interview|
|Principal||1||Apply Offline By Speed/Registered Post|
The recognised degrees and work experience should be asserted with the help of original and photocopy mark sheets and certificates. Experienced candidates with specialised skills and relevant practical skills are given preference for the above mentioned vacancy as per the rules of CRPF.
As per the CRPF Recruitment 2017 notification, the following age guideline are applied –
- For Specialist Doctor posts, The upper age limit is 67 years as of walk-in interview date.
- For Principal posts, Contract will terminate if the candidate attains 60 years of age.
- For Constable posts, The age limits are as follows –
- CT/DVT – 21 to 27 years as of 1st Jan, 2017. DOB has to be between 2/1/1990 – 1/1/1996
- CT/Tech & Trades – 18 to 23 years as of 1st Jan, 2017 i.e. between 2/1/1994 – 1/1/1999
CRPF Selection Process:
The recruitment for different posts are done on the basis of application screening, physical standards and measurements, written exam, and interview performance. Candidates with experience are preferred for the Specialist Doctor and Principal positions. Physical efficiency and standards along with document verification, and trade skills are taken into consideration for Constable posts. The final selection result is at the discretion of the CRPF administration.
- The Principal Post has a monthly salary of Rs 15,000 which is revised later.
- The monthly remuneration for Specialist Doctors is Rs 64009, Rs 60841, and Rs 57672 for Class A,B, and C cities respectively.
- The Constable Posts carry Level 3 Pay Scale in the Pay Matrix of 21,700 to 50,000
How to Apply CRPF Recruitment:
The interested aspirants have to apply using the following set of instructions and guidelines –
- You have to use the below provided links for online applications and official terms.
- Go through the complete instructions in a thorough manner to ensure eligibility.
- The online applications have to be submitted only for Constable posts.
- Postal applications with resume, testimonial copies, email, and mobile numbers are accepted for Principal vacancy.
- The aspirants who seek Specialist Doctor posts have to walk-in along with resume, original and photocopies of all documents.
- The communication and contact addresses are as follows –
Constable Posts – Online – @crpf.nic.in
Specialist Doctor Posts – GO’s Mess, Group Centre Campus, CRPF,
Hingna Road, Nagpur, (Maharashtra) 440019
Principal Posts – DIGP, GC CRPF, Avadi,Chennai-600065:
Check Some CRPF Imp Links:
As per the CRPF Recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are as follows –
|Last Date Of Online Applications For Constable Posts||1st March, 2017|
|Last Date For Postal Applications – Principal Vacancy||4th Feb, 2017|
|Walk-in Interview Date For Specialist Doctors Posts||20th Feb, 2017 At 9 AM|
The link for the official website of CRPF is at – http://crpf.nic.in/
The links for official notifications and online application process are at – http://crpf.nic.in/recruitment.htm
|State Govt Jobs|