CPCB 2017- Law Officers, Assistants, and other Vacancies
New ads!! Central Pollution Control Board specified that they have many posts to recruit for. This board which is called as CPCB is a statutory department which runs under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change. Established in 1974, under the Water Prevention and Control Pollution act was given up some powers which involved responsibilities to save the environment and control its pollution. The department can use and will appreciate some man-power involved in the department. They decided to put up an advertisement. This has been named as CPCB Recruitment 2017 or Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2017. Based on this publication, they said they needed to appoint some of the capable contestants for nearly 15 of the posts which have been vacant or are needed to replace individuals with. Law Officers, Assistants, and Assistant Account Officers are only the name of some of the listed vacancies. By checking up this article, the interested candidates can apply wishfully. By posting your applications on the postal address of CPCB, you can mark up your entry in the recruitment. 22nd January 2017 is the chosen deadline for CPCB Recruitment.
CPCB Jobs Vacancy Details:
The qualification which is needed by the department has been neatly described below, with the count of seats per post for the Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2016-17,
|Name of the Post||Number of seats||Required Qualification by CPCB|
|Law Officer||2 nos.||
|Assistant Accounts Officer||1 nos.||
|Senior Law officer||1 nos.||
|Senior Technical Supervisor||2 nos.||
|Technical Supervisor||2 nos.||
|Senior Hindi Translator||1 nos.||
|Finance and Accounts officer||1 nos.||
|Private Secretary||1 nos.||
The age criterion for the Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2017 have been affixed in some lines below,
- For Post. No. 1, 6, up to 40 years
- For Post. No.2, 7: up to 30 years
- For Post. No. 3, 4, 5, 8, 9: up to 56 years
Check here – Latest Graduation Jobs
Based upon the notice forwarded to us by the CPCB Recruitment 2017, the selections shall be performed by taking written tests by the contestants or the personal interviews will be conducted by the CPCB Board.
- For Post. No. 1, 15600 INR- 39100 INR (Grade pay: 6600 INR)
- For Post. No.2 and 6, 4 and 9, 9300 INR-34800 INR (Grade pay 4600 INR)
- For Post. No. 7,and 5, 9300 INR-34800 INR (Grade pay 4200 INR)
- For Post. No. 3 and 8, 15600 INR-39100 INR(Grade pay 7600 INR)
Check Here – Best Jobs in India
How to Apply CPCB Recruitment:
- The appliers should move on to the official web address of the board which is www.cpcb.nic.in
- On the homepage, there might be links known as Jobs it should be clicked.
- Next page which contains some keywords of your required choice.
- Then a form appears before the screen which has to be filled.
- This form with the documents has to be mailed into the given address.
Senior Administrative Officer,
Central Pollution Control Board,
East Arjun Nagar,
|Closing date to receive the application forms||22/01/2017|
|Last date for individuals of far flunked areas||06/1/2017|
- Official advertisement of CPCB Recruitment is http://cpcb.nic.in/upload/Jobs/Job_97_Advertisement.pdf