CONCOR Admit Card 2017 – Latest Exam Hall Tickets
The aspirants who are waiting for the more updates from the Container Corporation of India Ltd. which is formerly popular as CONCOR has released its CONCOR Admit Card. Many professionals trust CONCOR for its commitment and efficiency in providing reliable solutions at affordable costs. The commitment of the CONCOR team is appreciable as they are focused to the growth of the customers monetarily by their performance and focus towards their business. It is to mention that the CONCOR serves the customers both National and International by promoting Air Cargo Complexes, reliable logistics, and door to door service to the customers with ample amount of satisfaction. The CONCOR Admit Card released has put an end to most of the people’s enjoyment and made them to concentrate on their career by getting passed through the examinations held. The aspirants who are waiting for the CONCOR Senior Assistant position call letter it is out hence the candidates should download the CONCOR Admit Card from the official website or from careersplus site too.
Download Procedure for CONCOR Admit Card:
- Applicants should complete the steps given below to download CONCOR Admit Card at ease.
- Firstly candidates who applied for the Senior Assistant post in CONCOR should visit the official website at www.concorindia.com.
- Press on “HR & Career” Tab located on the bottom of the CONCOR site homepage.
- Click on the “Recruitment Notices & Results” tab to download the CONCOR hall ticket.
- The page gives the information as “Press here to Download CONCOR Admit Card for the Senior Assistant post” tab.
- The pop up of “Online Exam Call letter” will be available on your monitor to fill in the details of the candidates such as Registration No., Password, DOB and other details.
- Click on “Submit” tab soon after filling the details necessary for the CONCOR examination.
- Take a printout of the filled in application for further correspondence.
Marks Allotment for CONCOR Admit Card:
- Candidates filling application for the post of Senior Assistant post in CONCOR should remember that for every wrong answer marked by them there will be deduction of marks from the total marks gained during the examination.
- The motto of CONCOR is to hire candidates who have excellent abilities to serve the CONCOR. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared by the committee to monitor the performance of the applicants during examination.
- Depending upon the performance of the examinant the council decides to place the candidates in various departments.
Examinant can download the CONCOR Admit Card from the official website or through careersplus site. For more updates stay tuned or Download here – http://www.concorindia.com/recruitment_notices.aspx
Examination Pattern for Concor:
The examination is bifurcated in two parts, 1. Reasoning capability test and 2. Descriptive test.
|Sr.no||Name of the Test||Total Questions||Weightage||Marks for each question||What one needs to study||duration|
|25||50||2 marks each||This part of the examination will test one’s capability of knowledge about the job-profession they are applying for.||90 minutes|
|One must know the job, deeply, its role, function work process, a little bit research on the company might help a lot.|
|Good marks in these criteria will act as a bonus as the first priority given would be to the applicant who knows exactly what the profession is about and what they are applying for.|
|Having those on board who know about the profession, have deep ambition to do something for the organization will attract that crowd who is deeply engrossed in providing their job if selected, with loyalty.|
|Verbal Ability and Reasoning||15||30||2 marks each||Employers will judge the candidate based on how the applicant handle’s the particular situation, questions would range around this subject only.|
|Dealing with customers and the ability of solving problems on the go might prove extra points for the applicant to be preferred, if they know.|
|Since, the examination doesn’t involves interview, whatever reason is pen-down on the paper will be a mirror for the employer to judge whether the candidate is apt for the job or no.|
|Part – II||General Knowledge||10||20||2 marks each||Since, Industries, Factories, everything in the society deals with the society, so, knowing about whereabouts of the society is crucial.|
|Questions in tangent of testing the applicant’s knowledge about general issues will shine bright.|
|Specially, for CONCOR knowing about Railways, and its history , present, future plans will help the industry and the applicant if selected, in the long-run|
|Mathematical Ability||15||30||2 marks each||Construction of containers will require some mathematical measurements which are accurate enough for them to be passed for utilization..|
|Mathematical skills are what which will show how much knowledge one has regarding math’s and how are their skills in judgements, random-off, numbers, and how their brain works when it comes to numbers.|
|Also, providing for Indian railway is a big responsibility; hence, they employers might want to hire the best who can serve for the purpose of service, as their best.|
|p||Descriptive test||3||40||60 minutes|
Features of the Examination:
- Little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from the Organization and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of CONCOR for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- The test will be of certain respective marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.