CONCOR Admit Card 2016
Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) is basically managed by Navratna Public Sector and also under Indian Ministry of railways. This was included in Companies Act, in the year 1988. All the working process however began from 1989 and it overtook all operations undergoing in near seven inland container depots owned by Indian railway. CONCOR has however, now nearly about 63 Inland Container Depots and Container Freight Stations, which is a very remarkable leap towards success. CONCOR is the whole and sole body who keeps an eye on three types of business, not only in a state, but throughout India, which are Cargo carrier, Warehouse operator, and Terminal operator business.
CONCOR is a dedicated organization who offers very affordable, sturdy, profitable deals and dependency over logistics in terms of providing the consumers. They give their first priorities to “consumers”. Unlike, other ones, they focus on being passionate, establishing an empire that gives remarkable outcomes and also monitors that, all the money a customer spends on them is made worth it!
The admit card for CONCOR has been issued. Candidates must hurry in grabbing their copy of admit-cards which are very crucial to go on to further procedures.
How to Download the CONCOR Admit Card:
- Candidates must follow the following given steps to grab their copy of admit cards.
- Firstly, one has to visit the official website which is www.concorindia.com
- One the homepage, of the website, one must find the option stating “HR and career” and the link must be selected.
- A window will be displayed; one has to click on “Recruitment Notices” tab
- Again the tab will lead the viewer, to go on a page where one is supposed to click the link stating “Admit cards and handouts for written examination for the post of Senior Assistant(C and O), Advt.No:CON/HR/216/6/18-07-2015”
- This will take the applicant to a window where, they are one step away from getting their admit card, one must select the link saying” Click here to download admit card”
- One will be seeing this link http://ibps.sifyitest.com/concormay16/cloea_may16/login.php?appid=9a6f89b8df993525234caae8210ed6a3 which they must select and fill the Date of birth and registration number in.
- “Submit” on clicking this, the admit card will be displayed and would be downloadable to the candidate.
- The applicant must take copies of the letter, and maintain a hard-copy of the same.
Examination Pattern for Concor
The examination is bifurcated in two parts, 1. Reasoning capability test and 2. Descriptive test.
|Sr.no||Name of the Test||Total Questions||Weightage||Marks for each question||What one needs to study||duration|
|25||50||2 marks each||This part of the examination will test one’s capability of knowledge about the job-profession they are applying for.||90 minutes|
|One must know the job, deeply, its role, function work process, a little bit research on the company might help a lot.|
|Good marks in these criteria will act as a bonus as the first priority given would be to the applicant who knows exactly what the profession is about and what they are applying for.|
|Having those on board who know about the profession, have deep ambition to do something for the organization will attract that crowd who is deeply engrossed in providing their job if selected, with loyalty.|
|Verbal Ability and Reasoning||15||30||2 marks each||Employers will judge the candidate based on how the applicant handle’s the particular situation, questions would range around this subject only.|
|Dealing with customers and the ability of solving problems on the go might prove extra points for the applicant to be preferred, if they know.|
|Since, the examination doesn’t involves interview, whatever reason is pen-down on the paper will be a mirror for the employer to judge whether the candidate is apt for the job or no.|
|Part – II||General Knowledge||10||20||2 marks each||Since, Industries, Factories, everything in the society deals with the society, so, knowing about whereabouts of the society is crucial.|
|Questions in tangent of testing the applicant’s knowledge about general issues will shine bright.|
|Specially, for CONCOR knowing about Railways, and its history , present, future plans will help the industry and the applicant if selected, in the long-run|
|Mathematical Ability||15||30||2 marks each||Construction of containers will require some mathematical measurements which are accurate enough for them to be passed for utilization..|
|Mathematical skills are what which will show how much knowledge one has regarding math’s and how are their skills in judgements, random-off, numbers, and how their brain works when it comes to numbers.|
|Also, providing for Indian railway is a big responsibility; hence, they employers might want to hire the best who can serve for the purpose of service, as their best.|
|p||Descriptive test||3||40||60 minutes|
Features of the Examination:
- Little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from the Organization and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of CONCOR for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- The test will be of certain respective marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.