COMFED Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Marketing Consultant and Animal Breeding Specialist
Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Limited has published an advertisement bearing Advt No. 02/2016 for the vacant post of Animal Breeding Specialist and Marketing Consultant. With regards to the concerned advertisement, the total number of vacancy available is 02 Nos for which the COMFED recruitment 2017 will start soon. The applicants will have to undergo selection process comprises of Interview and Written Test based on which the final shortlisting of candidates will be done. The given notice contains eligibility criteria which must be met in order to apply for any of the vacant position. The participants must submit their offline application before 31st December 2016 along with documents as mentioned in the application at the address provided below.
COMFED Jobs Vacancy Details:
With regards to the notice published by the COMFED Recruitment 2017, the following are the current vacancies –
|Particulars||Number of Vacancies|
|Marketing Consultant||01 No’s|
|Animal Breeding Specialist||01 No’s|
The tenure for the post of Marketing Consultant is 01 year after which the organization reserves the right to retain the candidates or not. Similarly, the tenure for other post is also 01 year.
Based on the official COMFED REcruitment 2017 notification, the participant must fulfill the given qualification requirement to be eligible –
- Marketing Consultant
The applicants must have at least 10 years of work experience in Milk and Milk products marketing in Jharkhand and Bihar state. The participants with experience Milk Procurement activity and Dairy Plant operation will be given preference.
- Animal Breeding Specialist
The participants must have Graduate degree in Veterinary Science with at least 20 years of work experience in managing A.I. Delivery System. The participants with post graduate degree in Veterinary Science will be given preference.
The age limitation for for both posts is 50 to 65 years as on date of receipt of application form. Further, relaxation in the upper age bar for reserved categories will be provided as per the norms of Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd.
Check here – Govt Jobs in Bihar
The salary for the post of Animal Breeding Specialist is 80,000/- Per Month which is negotiable. The participants selected for the post of Marketing Consultant will get 70,000/- Per Month of negotiable salary.
The organization named Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Limited which is also known as COMFED will conduct Written Test and/or Interview that will help it shortlist eligible candidates. The participants will have to undergo both the stages and must qualify the same in order to be appointed for applied post. Note that there is only 02 no’s of vacancies available which puts the selection index down strictly.
How to Apply COMFED Recruitment:
Many of the candidates are skeptical about how to apply for any post and as they are new on the website, they are not aware of do’s and don’ts that must be followed to apply with a flawless application. According to the COMFED Recruitment 2017, the application must be submit at the postal address provided. The steps to follow are given below –
- Enter www.sudha.coop on your browser that will direct you to the homepage of Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Limited.
- Now navigate on the website and search and then refer the official advertisement which has the link containing Animal Breeding Specialist or Marketing Consultant.
- Here the complete advertisement containing information about each of the two given position is available.
- Now take the hard copy of the available application format which is then required to be filled with details as asked.
- Ensure that you write only correct details as if canvassing in any form is detected, the organization can disqualify the candidates and it can even consider taking legal action upon the accused.
- The next step is to stick passport sized photo with glue on the application form along with the signature there under.
- Next step is to attach documents as prescribed in the application form and then enclose it in an envelope to be deliver at the postal address given below –
Postal Address –
Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Limited,
Dairy Development Complex,
B.V. College, Patna – 800 014.
Find More – Best Jobs in India
|Last Date for posting application form||31st December 2016|
Advertisement for Marketing Consultant & Animal Breeding Specialist : http://www.sudha.coop/topics.aspx?mid=Careers