Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the Talathi post
The collector Office Thane has issued an advertisement under the Collector office Thane Recruitment 2016 to recruit hard working candidates for the post of Talathi in Thane. Collector Office Thane requires hard working talented candidates for the post who prove to be eligible for the post. The applicants are expected to be willing to work hard in all aspects. The salary under the post is sufficient and the candidates will get a chance to learn a lot along with their work. The candidates need to possess all the required qualifications to apply for the posts. It is a well-paying job, & a golden opportunity for the applicants to start their career in the government sector. Interested candidates can apply for this post. Applicants applying for the post can get detailed information regarding the jobs under Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2016 on the official website of Collector Office Thane.
The official advertisement regarding the vacancies for the post of Talathi at the Collector Office Thane has been announced at the official website of Collector Office Thane under the Advertisement No. TD/TE-1/RESTITUTION/KAVI-5045 on 6th August, 2016. Any other notification regarding the jobs under Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2016 will be primarily announced on the official website of Collector Office Thane. The Shortlisted or selected candidates will be informed regarding the further processes of selection via email on their respective email IDs.
The Collector Office Thane requires talented & deserving candidates for the post Talathi under the Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates interested in these are suggested to apply soon. Candidates clearing all the steps in the selection process will be selected for the post. The applicants must possess certificates regarding all the qualifications mentioned later in this article. Further details regarding the required educational qualifications, age limit, application & selection process, etc. has been mentioned below in this article under different heads & is also available on the official website of Collector Office Thane.
Collector Office Thane Vacancy Details:
There are in all 14 vacancies for the post of Talathi under the Collector Office Thane recruitment 2016. The distributions of these vacancies according to the place of posting are as given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the place||Number of vacancies|
Following qualifications are mandatory for the applicants to possess to apply for the post of Talathi under the Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2016.
- The applicant must have completed graduation from any recognized University or Institute possessing a D.O.E.A.C.C. or C.C.C certificate.
- The applicant must have acquired a ‘O’ level or ’A’ or ‘B’ or ‘C’ level certificate from the concerned Institution.
- The age limit of the applicants to apply for the post Talathi under the Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2016 is from 18 years to 38 years.
- Any relaxation in the upper age limit of the applicants in reference to the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-S or any other reserved category will be in accordance with the Government of India rules.
- Candidates will be shortlisted from the total number of applicants on the basis of their qualifications, past work experiences & academic records.
- These candidates will have to undergo a written examination conducted by the Selection Panel of Collector Office Thane.
- The applicants clearing both the above posts will have to undergo a Personal Interview.
- Further detailed information regarding the selection process for the jobs under Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2016 is available on the official website of Collector office Thane.
The applicants selected for the post will get a fixed monthly salary according to their pay scale. Also, the applicants will also get a certain amount as their grade pay. Besides this, the applicants will also get the benefit of other certain bonuses and increments according to the Organization’s’ norms. The monthly salary of the applicants will be fixed & any kind of negotiations in the salary on the part of the applicants is neither expected nor will it be appreciated. The monthly pay scale & grade pay of the applicants selected for the post of Talathi under the Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2016 are as mentioned below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Monthly pay scale||Monthly grade pay|
|1||Talathi||Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200||Rs. 2400|
The applicants will have to pay an amount as the application fee to apply for the post of Talathi under the Collector office Thane Recruitment 2016. The amount to be paid as application fee differs according to the castes of the applicants. The application fee should be paid by the process of challan from the state Bank of India. The application fee to be paid by the applicants is as given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the category||Application fee|
|1||Reserved category||Rs. 300/-|
|2||Unreserved category||Rs. 150/-|
How to Apply Collector Office Thane Recruitment:
To apply for the post of Talathi under the Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2016, the applicants will have to follow the following steps sequentially.
- The applicants must first visit the official website of Collector Office Thane.
- Clicking on the ‘Login Status’ option, the applicants must choose the ‘Instruction’ link.
- Reading all the details instructions carefully, the applicants must click the online application link.
- Selecting the post & clicking the ’yes’ option, the applicants must click on the ‘Save & proceed’ option.
- Filling the registration form duly, the applicants must take a copy of Challan & pay their respective application fee.
- The applicants must log in to their account using their valid email & password.
- Filling all the fields in the online application form duly, the applicants must upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph & signature.
- Lastly, the applicants must submit the application form & take its hard copy for future use.
|Last date of application||10th August, 2016|
|Availability of admit card||4th September, 2016|
|Examination date||11th September, 2016|
The official website of Collector Office Thane is mentioned below.