Colgate Scholarship 2018:
Colgate is providing financial support to the students who are financially week to complete their higher studies in form of Colgate Scholarship. Students are looking for the benefit of this Scholarship scheme must fill Palmolive Scholarship Program Application Form before the last date which is available on the official website of the organization. The most convenient way to apply for the Colgate Palmolive Scholarship scheme 2018 is to give missed call on the particular toll free number.
Only eligible contenders can apply for the Colgate Scholarship 2018, so desirable must ensure the eligibility requirements by going through this page. Through the help of financial support you can complete your higher studies with reputed colleges. To know more about the No. of Scholarship, prize offer, selection process and applying process should check the provided information below.
|For Rs. 1,00,000/-||Decided latter|
|For Rs. 10,000/-||Decided latter|
Colgate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who wish to apply Colgate Scholarship should be less than 21 years
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply this scholarship scheme
- Apartment from Tamil Nadu candidates from all over the India are eligible to apply this scheme.
Check now – Latest Scholarships in India
Procedure to Apply Colgate Scholarship:
- Candidates needs to miss call on a toll free no provided by Colgate-Palmolive, which is 1800 419 0055. Which is also available at the back side of the Colgate.
- Then user will get a call back from the company and they will ask to select an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) to answer question. You should reply the entire question correctly and don’t give fake answer.
Candidates who will be shortlisted for the Colgate Palmolive Ltd Scholarship will get an enough amount through Account Payee check to the winning candidate or their parents. Candidates should take their winning amount in next 2 weeks of announcement other wise candidate will get no benefit from the scheme. So don’t forget to collect the amount after declaration of the result.
Selection of Candidates:
- Candidates will be selected randomly for back call.
- On the basis of the answer of the questions candidates will be choose by the organization.
- Selected candidates should send the form, filled correctly.
- Payment of the Scholarship will be done through Account payee cheque.
- For verification candidates have to show some documents as given below.
List of Documents for Verification:
Candidates going to appear document verification process should carry the list of documents:
- Driving License OR
- Passport OR
- Voter Identity Card (anyone as proof of address)
- PAN Card
- Child’s birth certificate or
- School leaving certificate as a proof of age (should be below 21 years).
Colgate Scholarship Scheme Begins – March 2018
Scholarship Scheme Merit List – May 2018
For more details for Colgate Scholarship – Click Here