Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017
Cochin Shipyard Limited is one of the best ports in the nation and it is heard that the officials has released to recruitment of total 50 (fifty) jobs to fill the thirst of the job hunters. The posts include 40 Fireman vacancies and 10 Safety Assistant vacancies for the year 2017. Job seekers who are interested to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 should apply from 12th April 2017 and should remember that the end date to apply for the above posts should apply before 22nd April 2017. Hence candidates who wish to apply for the above posts should visit careersplus.in or the official website too. Complete details about the Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2017 like Age Limit, required Qualification, Last Date, Salary Structure, Application Fee, etc. can be viewed in the page below or on the official website www.cochinshipyard.com. All the very best to the candidates who are willing to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017.
40 Fireman Posts, 10 Safety Assistant Posts.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Fireman posts should pass in SSLC and has to possess 4 to 6 months training in Fire Fighting along Government recognized certificate as eligibility.
Safety Assistant Posts:
Candidates should pass SSLC with One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety from the Public Sector Undertaking or recognized university.
Fireman Post: Rs. 14000/- on Monthly basis.
Safety Assistant Post: Rs. 14500/- on Monthly basis.
General Candidates: 30 years
Reserved Candidates: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Reserved Candidates: Nill
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.cochinshipyard.com
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017”will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
End Date: 22-04-2017
Official Link : http://cochinshipyard.com/career.htm
Official Notification :
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – Executive Trainee (Finance) and Assistant Manager (Finance) Posts
The Cochin Shipyard Limited which is situated in Kochi recently uploaded advertisement titled Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 bearing Advertisement No. P&A/18(186)/13-(B)-Vol II. The organization has open vacancies for the post of Executive Trainee and Assistant Manager (Finance). The participants will have to fulfill the educational qualification and work experience required by the host organization for which the details are mentioned in the advertisement itself. The candidates will receive lucrative salary packages and compensation for which is the components and benefits are explain in the official notice. The candidates will have to abide by the age requirement and method of selection as per which the selection will be made for the 02 open vacancies. The procedure for application is online which must be made before the due date of 15th March 2017 after which the organisation will cease to accept any new applications.
Cochin Shipyard Vacancy Details:
|Designations||Number of Open Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||01 Nos|
|Executive Trainee (Finance)||01 Nos|
Those who are interested in enrolling for any of the job profile and of Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 advert must possess a degree in relevant discipline obtained from a recognized University and must have passed the final examination of Institute of Cost Accountants of India OR Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
The age limit is proposed by the advert is not more than 25 years for Executive Trainee (Finance) and not more than 35 years for Assistant Manager (Finance).
Job seekers under OBC category will receive 3 years of extension in the upper age limit whereas PWD candidates will receive 10 years and SC/ST will receive 5 years and extension.
The salary for Executive Trainee (Finance) is 32,000/- of stipend and the salary will be in the scale 16,400/- to 40,500/-.
The salary for Assistant Manager (Finance) will be in the pay scale 16,400/- to 40,500/-.
The candidates will get number of benefits such as a HRA, Insurance Policy, Performance Payment, Medical Expenses and many more.
The selection processes for which the final shortlisting will be made is as followed –
- Executive Trainee (Finance) –
The applicants will have to undergo Written test then GD, and then personal interview where they will have to clear all the three rounds in order to be considered for the applied position. The total marks contained by all the three rounds given above 100 marks where the top scorer will get the job profile.
- Assistant Manager (Finance) –
The participants will have to undergo written test and personal interview and their scores obtained in ICA or CA final will also be considered according to which the final merit list will be prepared.
The selection committee constituted by Cochin Shipyard Limited will evaluate the scores and then select the suitable candidates from haystack.
He/She must pay 400/- in lieu of application as application fee. Those under SC/ST or OBC category are exempted as per the policies of the organization. The Payment can be made by Debit or Credit or through Net Banking.
How to Apply Cochin Shipyard Jobs:
Those who are interested to apply for any of the given positions will have to apply as per the procedure stated by the Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment 2017 which is given below –
- Enter the web addresses www.cochinshipyard.com which is the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited.
- The next step is to click on the advertisement with Hit the link titled Vacancy notification AM/ET (Finance).
- Now the applicants can read the given notification to gain more knowledge about the same and then proceed towards the application procedure which is as followed.
- The candidates will have to register on the official portal where they will have to enter basic details such as name contact details email address, etc and then click on submit button.
- The applicants will receive and provisional registration number which can be used for for the logins on the website and to check the application status hereon.
- The next step is to click on apply online where the online application form is available which must be duly filled with correct and complete details failing which the applications will be rejected by the organisation.
- Note that canvassing in any format can even lead to legal actions been taken against the applicant.
- Now after completing the filling a process the participants will have to upload the scanned photo specimen of Signature on the application form wherever required followed by documents credentials validating the claims such as age, address, experience, qualification, caste, category, etc.
- Now click on submit button.
- Pay application fee as per directed by the official advertisement and take the printout of the acknowledgement slip as well as application form for later use.
Dates stated by the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 are as followed –
|Commencement of Online Registration||13th February 2017|
|Final Date of Online Registration||15th March 2017.|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 – Firemen, Safety Assistant Posts on Contract Basis
Cochin Shipyard Limited is a Mini Ratna Company under Indian Government. The notification “Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016” has been made public and informs of appointments to Firemen, Safety Assistant Posts. The positions are on contract basis for Indian Nationals only. Candidates satisfying all the eligible conditions mentioned below have to apply . All details related to vacancies including job specifications, total vacancies, educational criteria and experience, contract terms, relaxation rules, important dates, and official website links, along with application methodology and selection process are notified below.
All eligible candidates are informed that the Fireman & Safety Assistants positions are available in both Unreserved and SC/OBC categories. Experienced and schooled diploma holders are invited to apply by registered post only. A fixed-format application form with all testimonials are to be submitted, and a specified application fee has to be paid. There are 27 vacancies available for the above mentioned positions as per the specifications of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016.
The applicants are informed that those who applied successfully will be considered, short-list is prepared and call letters are issued for the practical test. Relaxation in age and experience rules are applied only if sufficient number of suitable candidates are not available. The Chief GM of HR at P&A Department in Cochin Shipyard has released the official notification with number No.P&A/2(230)/16-Pt on 21st of July this year.
The positions of Fireman and Safety Assistant offer trained candidates an opportunity to use their skills in firefighting and safety standards implementation. The appointed candidates have to serve by performing duties assigned to them in efficient and timely manner. The candidates have to ensure safety of vessels and conduct surveillance to prevent fire accidents. Industrial standards in safety and fire control or prevention have to be applied by the appointees with dedication, courage, and alertness.
The vacancy information for Fireman and Safety Assistant positions is tabulated below:
|Sl.No.||Post Title||Total Posts;
|Tenure||Salary; Extra-Work Compensation||Essential Qualifications|
|3 yrs. contract with probable extension.||Rs. 14,000; Rs 4,200 – monthly||SSLC pass; Malayalam Knowledge desired;
Training, Certificates , Experience as mentioned below
|Rs. 14,500; Rs 4,500 – monthly||SSLC pass; Training, Certificates , Experience as mentioned below|
The candidates need additional experience and requirements as mentioned below:
- Fireman Post
- 4 to 6 yrs. training in Fire Fighting is minimum. Training has to be from PSU/State Fire Force with Govt. recognition or from reputed institute OR NBCD Certificate with fire fighting experience on-board ships. Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control certificate has to be issued by Recognised Institutions or Armed Forces.
- State Fire Force/PSU/Army/Private Company/Large Industry/ fire-fighting experience of 1 yr. minimum.
- Safety Assistant
- Certificate or Diploma in Industrial Safety for 1 Yr. issued by PSU or institute with Government recognition.
- PSU/Factory safety experience or training for 1 yr. minimum.
- The candidates have to be Physically fit and comply with these physical standards:-
- Height without shoes should be 165 cm and ST get concession of 2.5 cm
- Un-expanded Chest measurement is 81.5 cm with Expanded Chest at 85 cm
- Weight has to be a minimum of 50 Kg
The vacancies for above posts require candidates who are 30 yrs. or younger. The date of reckoning is taken as 12th August of 2016 . The age relaxation offered to SC/ST candidates is 5 years, with OBC getting 3 years and for PWD it is 10 years.
The Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 outlines the selection procedure as follows:
- Application scrutiny for essential qualifications and post-qualification experience.
- Short listing of suitable candidates.
- Online release of schedule for practical test in August. Candidates are informed via email or phone.
- Candidates with call letters will be tested and recruitment is at discretion of Shipyard.
Consolidated monthly salary is paid to all recruits with additional compensation for extra working hours. The details are tabulated above as specified by Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016.
Application Fee :
SC/ST/PWD candidates need not pay fee. The mandatory and fixed fee for others should be furnished as a DD. The details follow:
- Rs. 100/- only as a crossed DD
- DD is drawn on “COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED” at any Nationalised bank and should be payable at Kochi.
- The DD has to be drawn only after the advertisement publication date.
- Cheque, Cash, or PO are not accepted, and fee is not refundable.
How to Apply:
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 notifies candidates of the following methodology for application:
- Candidates with all essential qualifications, physical requirements, and experience only should apply.
- Application in fixed format with mandatory Contact Number and email is only acceptable, and it can be downloaded at official website. Links are given below.
- Application which is downloaded can be printed, details filled, photo affixed, and enclosed with DD and attested photocopies of testimonials for age, caste, qualifications, marks, etc.,
- The envelope has to be super scribed : “Application for the vacancy of Safety Assistant/Fireman (On contract)”.
- Submit at earliest to reach before or on 12th August of 2016 to :
The Chief General Manager (HR),
Cochin Shipyard Ltd,
The Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 informs eligible candidates of the following dates –
|Detailed Notification Release Date||21st July, 2016|
|Closing date For Application Submission||12th August, 2016|
|Practical Test for Shortlisted candidates||August, 2016|
The Link to official website of Cochin Shipyard is at: http://cochinshipyard.com/
The Link to Careers section is at : http://cochinshipyard.com/career.html
The application format is available for downloaded – Get Application
- Incomplete Applications will not be verified.
- Additional testimonials must be produced if demanded.
- Shipyard reserves all rights over recruitment procedure including cancellation and modification of vacancies.
- DA or TA to invited candidates is not available.
- Canvassing leads to disqualification