CIPHET Recruitment 2017- Advertisement for the post of Senior Research Fellow
With regards to the CIPHET Recruitment 2017 issued by Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Punjab, the organization based in Ludhiana requires talented and well established candidates for the vacant position of Senior Research Fellow. The number of vacancies is One and for which the Walk-in Interview has been organization that will help the organization select the candidate. The minimum qualification along with desirable traits are prescribed in this given advertisement which can be referred to check if you are eligible to apply or not. The participants will be appointed on temporary basis. The maximum age upto which aspirant can apply is 35 Years unless he/she is not applicable for relaxation period. The Application must be delivered first and then produce it during the interview at the address provided below. The instructions to follow are available below. The date of Interview is 10th January 2017.
CIPHET Jobs Vacancy Details:
As per the recently published CIPHET Recruitment 2017, the organization will conduct recruitment for the following open vacancies –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Research Fellow||01 No’s|
Required Qualifications For CIPHET Jobs:
The participants wanting to apply for the post of Senior Research Fellow must have a Master’s Degree in Agricultural Process Engineering or Processing and Food Engineering or Post Harvest Engineering and Technology or Agricultural Statistics scoring in First Class or 60% or equivalent CGPA/OGPA.
The participants with published research papers on exposure to data analysis or other relevant discipline are preferable.
Check More – Jobs By Qualification
The maximum age quoted by the CIPHET Recruitment 2017 notification is 35 Years above which the applicants will be entertained. The participants with SC/ST/OBC and Women Category will receive relaxation as per the norms of the concerned organization.
For 1st two years, the salary of 25,000/- plus 20% HRA per month will be provided to the aspirants. The salary for 3rd year will hike to 28,000/- plus 20% HRA per month along with others allowances and benefits as per permissible.
Check Now – Best Jobs in India
The Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering & Technology (CIPHET) will organized walk-in Interview for all the candidates who are interested in applying for the post of Senior Research Fellow. As per the CIPHET Recruitment 2017 notice, the Interview committee has been set up which will head the interview and monitor the performance of the candidates along with other important aspects and parameters and thereby deriving a conclusion of selected candidate will receive the position of Senior Research Fellow.
How to Apply CIPHET Recruitment:
The CIPHET Recruitment 2017 notice has declared all the important information with respect to the vacant positions. Follow the guidelines as prescribed below –
- Go to www.ciphet.nic.in and then select Job Opportunities on the official site.
- Select “Walk in Interview for the post of SRF under ICAR – FCi collaborative project at AICRP on PHET at ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana”.
- The contestants can read the complete announcement and then take the printout of the attached application form.
- The applicants will have to fill up the fields mentioned in the application as per prompted.
- Note that the advertisement has clearly mentioned that canvassing in any form will result in disqualification and similar for those who submit incomplete forms.
- Now verify whether the form is completely filled and no space is left empty.
- Affix recent photo on the top right hand side corner of the application form and do the signature wherever required.
- Attach self attested photocopies of the documents listed on the application and then post it at the address provided –
Postal Address –
The Project Coordinator,
AICRp on PHET,
CIPHET, P.O. PAU,
Ludhiana – 141 004 (Punjab)
- Scan the application form and all associated credentials and send it to the email ID prescribed below –
Email Address – [email protected]
- The participants must produce a copy of application form along with original documents during walk-in interview for verification.
Walk-In Interview Address –
PC Unit PHET,
ICAR – Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana.
The CIPHET Recruitment 2017 notice has been uploaded on its official website as per which below are the associated important dates –
|Date of Walk-in Interview.||10th January 2017 at 11.00 A.M.|
CIPHET – www.ciphet.in
CIPHET Recruitment 2017 notice – http://www.ciphet.in/upload/pdf/Advertisement_SRF.pdf
CIPHET Recruitment 2016 – Senior Research Fellow Post Walk-in
A walk-in for the temporary post of Senior Research Fellow is advertised by ICAR- Central Institute Of Post Harvest Engineering And Technology or CIPHET. The posting is at Abohar in Punjab, and eligible candidates with technical qualifications are invited for CIPHET Recruitment 2016.
ICAR- CIPHET conducts leading research for benefit of agro-industries and recruits researchers on a regular basis. CIPHET invites applications from eligible candidates to work as researchers initially for a 6 month period or for project duration. The target date for completion of project has been decided as March 31 of 2017. The vacancy for the senior researcher post is for a sub-project initiated by Consortium Research Platform On Secondary Agriculture.
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, the advertisement issued by the Principal Investigator has the following number F. No. CIPHET/ SA -2015 and it was issued on the following date: 16.07.2016.
The notification issued under the letterhead of ICAR Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology located in Abohar of Punjab invites eligible candidates to walk-in for the post of Senior Research Fellow. The candidates have to walk-in on the specified date attired in formal manner and should arrive at least half an hour before the scheduled time. The applying candidates are informed that no separate invitation for the interview will be extended.
The Principal Investigator who issued the CIPHET Recruitment 2016 notification makes it amply clear that candidates with requisite qualifications have to produce proof of experience along with all testimonials at the interview. All candidates are informed that any effort to canvass or influence selection procedure will not be tolerated and such candidates will be rejected immediately.
The total number of vacancies available is 1 Nos. as of now.
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, the researcher will work in a senior capacity on a contract basis only. He or she will work on a sub-project initiated by the Consortium Research Platform On Secondary Agriculture. This project has the title “Establishment of Modern Fruit and Vegetable Processing Centre”. The project demands the appointee to have experience in technical matters related to this project including the ability to operate and handle equipment used in processing fruits and vegetables.
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, the vacancy details for the SRF post is detailed below:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Total Posts||Qualifications||Salary||Age|
|1||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||1||Relevant M.Tech. or M.Sc. plus 4 years to 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
PG-Basic Sciences plus 3 yrs. Bachelor’s degree with 2 yrs. Master’s degree and NET.
|Rs.25,000/- with HRA||Male – 35 yrs.
Female- 40 yrs.
|Walk-in Time and Date : 06.08.2016 at 10.30 am|
The notification mentions that the temporary posting with initial period of 6 months will not lead to absorption into CIPHET or reemployment.
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, The following qualifications are mentioned for SRF post:
- The essential qualifications that are required are as follows:
- M.Sc. or M. Tech Degree with specialization in Agricultural or Food Process Engg./ Food Technology & Science/ Post-Harvest Tech. or any other relevant discipline along with Bachelor’s degree of 4 to 5 yrs. OR
- PG in Basic Sciences plus Bachelor’s degree of 3 yrs. along with Master’s degree of 2 yrs. NET qualification is also required.
- The desirable qualifications for SRF posting include working as researcher along with experience or exposure (operations and handling) in Fruit & Vegetable Processing including canning unit, dryer, autoclave, spectrophotometer, pasteurizer, etc and ability to operate F&V plants (pilot).
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, The age requirement is given as 35 years for male candidates while women applicants should be 40 years or younger.
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, the applicants who applied on time will be scrutinized based on their eligibility criteria and skill sets. The walk-in interview has been scheduled and the eligible candidates have to arrive on time with all copies and originals of testimonials including work and educational qualifications and research publications. The necessary formalities will be followed for interview and candidates will be selected subsequently taking all the relevant criteria into consideration and after thorough evaluation. The posting is at ICAR-CIPHET at Abohar and is on a contract basis. It will terminate when the project concludes in 2017. The appointment can be extended or terminated without any notice.
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, the salary structure for the SRF post is on a monthly basis. The appointee gets Rs. 25,000/- along with an additional HRA.
How to Apply:
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, following are the instructions on how to Apply –
- Application with bio-data details should have the following prescribed proforma / heads:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Present Address
- Permanent Address
- Qualifications (starting with 10th standard)
- Experience (where applicable)
- Publications and so on.
- The application’s hard copy should be sent by registered post. Alternatively an email can be sent to [email protected] Passport photo should also be submitted.
- The application should be sent to the following address, which is also the venue for walk-in:
Dr. D. M. Kadam,
Head, Horticultural Crop Processing Division(Ad Ch) & Principal Investigator,
ICAR-CIPHET, Malout- Hanumangarh bypass
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, the walk-in interview is scheduled for 06.08.2016 at 10.30 am.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The home page of CIPHET is at: http://www.ciphet.in/
The vacancies are listed at: http://www.ciphet.in/jobs.php
The official notification for SRF post can be downloaded for reference at: Get PDF
- No Travel or Dearness Allowance is paid for interviewees.
- The decisions made CIPHET Director at Ludhiana are final and binding in all matters pertaining to the SRF post.
- The project assigned to SRF will terminate on March 31 of 2017.