CIPET JEE Application Form 2017:
Taking admission at the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology is not easy as the candidates will have to go through CIPET JEE application form 2017. The institute has listed the application form and notification pertaining to its upcoming CIPET JEE application form 2017 so that students who want to get admission at the institute in the courses such as Material Science, Polymer Science, and similar branches.
The given are the eligibility criteria for the upcoming CIPET JEE 2017 –
- M.Sc Tech –
He/she must have secured 10+2 or HSC with Chemistry, Physics, and Maths subjects as compulsory.
- M.SC PS –
The applicants must have secured B.Sc in Science along with specialization in Polymer Science/Industrial Chemistry or any other subjects mentioned on the official notification.
- M.Tech PNT –
The aspirants must hold a B.tech or B.E degree in Mechanical Plastics or any other related subjects.
- M.Tech PE –
He/she must have obtained B.Sc in Engg/BE/B.Tech in Chemical, Production, Polymer, Plastics Engineering, etc.
The organization i.e. Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology will conduct the entrance examination after which the merit list will be prepared according to which the selection of candidates will be done.
The participants must deposit the application fee of 250/- with regards to the application form. Those who belong to ST/SC category must pay only 50/- as application fee through Demand Draft drawn in the favor of CIPET and payable at Bhubaneswar.
CIPET JEE 2017 Exam Pattern:
The CIPET JEE application form 2017 will be an objective type test of 02 hours duration. The test will consist of 100 multiple choice questions.
How to fill CIPET JEE 2017:
Interested in filling up the application form for CIPET JEE application form 2017? Follow the instructions provided below –
- The very first step is to go to www.cipetonline.com where the candidates will have to register by hitting the CIPET, Bhubaneshwar – Admission link after which a notification will be displayed for reference.
- Now click on Online Registration and feed in the details as asked and click on Register button.
- Here, a registration number will be provided for logging into the website from hereafter.
- Using the given credentials, open the application form and type in all the details as asked.
- The aspirants must feed in only correct and complete details as the organization will reject those application which have incomplete or fabricated details entered.
- The aspirants will have to upload scanned photocopies of their photo along with specimen of signature and all the documents required.
- Next is to hit the Submit button to do the online submission and then take a print of the same and then post it at the address given below –
Postal Address –
The Principal, CIPET, B-25,
CNI Complex, Patia, PO – KIIT, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha – 751 024.
Here are the dates related to CIPET JEE 2017 –
|Final Date for submission of CIPET JEE App||02nd June 2017|
|CIPET JEE examination||25th June 2017|
|JEE Results||1st Week of July 2017|
Apply Online at http://cipetonline.com/.