CIL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Management Trainees From Geology, Mining, Electrical, Mechanical Disciplines – CIL Jobs 2017 at www.coalindia.in
Coal India Limited (CIL) invites applications from interested candidates for Management Trainee positions. Eligible candidates are instructed to apply online using their GATE 2017 registration number. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of GATE 2017 scores and marks. Short list of suitable candidates is prepared and interviews are conducted as per the CIL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification. Relaxation in minimum marks is provided to candidates with disability and those with SC and ST reservations.. The details pertaining to official notifications, appointment orders, call letters, and short lists are regularly updated online. Interested candidates can go through the further details and future updates in the careers section of the official website.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The vacancy details for the Management Trainee positions are listed in the following table –
|Sl.No.||Discipline||Eligibility||Min. Marks||Age Limits||Salary|
|1||Mechanical||BE/BTech/AMIE or BSc(Engineering)||60%
55% For SC, ST, and PWD Candidates
|20 to 30 yrs.||Rs 20600 to
|2||Electrical||BE/BTech/AMIE or BSc(Engineering)|
|4||Mining||BE/BTech/AMIE or BSc(Engineering)|
The above mentioned eligibility criteria are minimum and essential for qualification. Additional details are provided here as per the CIL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification:
- Candidates should have full time or regular Bachelors and Masters degrees.
- All the degrees must be from reputed institutions/universities with recognition.
- Candidates with a minimum of 40% disability qualify under the PWD category.
- Candidates have to qualify the GATE 2017 exam in the appropriate paper.
- The GATE paper codes for Mechanical, Electrical, Geology, and Mining disciplines are ME, EE, GG, and MN respectively.
The age requirements are listed below in accordance with CIL recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement –
- The minimum age limit for the candidates has been fixed at 20 years.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates has been fixed at 30 years.
- Candidates from OBC, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen categories receive relaxations in maximum age limits in accordance with the Government orders.
According to the CIL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection process is implemented –
- Candidates require GATE 2017 qualification to be selected.
- Candidates who receive a valid GATE 2017 score out of 100 marks are only eligible for the next stage of selection.
- The validity of score is dependent on the candidate securing qualification marks or more in the GATE 2017 exam.
- Selection process for recruiting the suitable candidates begins after the declaration of the GATE 2017 results.
- Applications that are submitted before the last date are verified for correctness and completion.
- Relaxation rules in terms of minimum marks and reservation criteria are applied to deserving candidates.
- Candidates who have the essential qualifications are short-listed in a category-wise manner.
- Short listed candidates are invited for the Personal Interview by the CIL authorities .
- Candidates who are shortlisted for the Interview should be in a position to submit the original copies of relevant documents which may be demanded at that time.
- Candidates are intimated about the date, time, and venue of interview at a later date.
- Candidates are instructed to regularly check the official website for updates regarding the selection procedure.
- The appointment offers are issued to the selected and suitable candidates based on GATE 2017 scores, merit, reservation and relaxation rules as specified in the official notification.
- Requirements of CIL are also kept in mind while offering the appointments.
- The ‘Appointment / Result / Interview’ link under the ‘Career with us’ menu item is updated to display the shortlists, appointment orders, and other results.
- All the decisions pertaining to selection process and final recruitments are purely at the discretion of the competent authorities.
As per the CIL recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement, Selected candidates receive a commensurate salary in the pay scale of Rs 20600/- to Rs 46500/-.
The application fee details for the Management Trainee positions are updated on the official website as per the CIL advertisement.
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in the Management Trainee positions can apply using the following procedure –
- Candidates have to ensure eligibility in terms of age, education, GATE 2017 qualification, and other criteria mentioned in the notification.
- Interested candidates who satisfy all the necessary criteria can apply using the online mode.
- Candidates have to register first with GATE 2017 and receive the admit card with the registration number.
- Candidates can open the following link in a browser for more details and application submission for GATE 2017 – gate.iitk.ac.in
- The GATE 2017 registration number has to be used to apply at CIL.
- Candidates can open the official website of CIL in the browser using the following link-https://www.coalindia.in/career/en-us/home.aspx
- Candidates can click the ‘Career with us’ link and go through the general instructions for CIL recruitments.
- Click the ‘Current Openings’ link to open the employment opportunities page.
- Select the link with the following or similar text – “Advertisement for the post of Management Trainees …”
- Candidates can go through all the official terms of reference in the notification for details pertaining to vacancy.
- The appropriate link can be clicked to open the online portal for application forms.
- The details requested in the form have to be completely filled and in the correct manner.
- Verify all the input details and submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
The following noteworthy dates are listed as per the CIL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification –
|Date For GATE Application||September – October, 2016|
|Starting Date Of Online Applications||December Last Week, 2017|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications||One Month After Starting Date, 2017|
The link to the official website of CIL is at : https://www.coalindia.in/career/en-us/home.aspx
The links to the official notification and the application process are at: https://www.coalindia.in/career/CurrentOpening.aspx