Christ University Results 2017
The officials of the Christ University are all set to announce the results of the UG/PG Courses for which exams were held in the November/December 2016. Candidates who are curious to get their scorecards from the Christ University are requested to visit official website so that they can download their Christ University Results 2017. The Christ University offers numerous UG/PG/Diploma/Engineering and Medical courses for the candidates under the University. To get complete details about the Christ University Results 2017 visit official page. Other details such as Syllabus, Exam Routine, Date Sheet, Application Status, Results and much more can be viewed on the official website or careersplus site too. Congratulations to the candidates who had passed the Examinations with decent scores.
About Christ University:
Christ University was established in the year 1969 as Christ College to serve the educational needs of the students under the University. It was established by the St. Kuriakose Elias Chavara, who was a born educationalist in the south Indian locales. In the year 2004 the University got recognized by The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India. It is one of the multidisciplinary Universities in India which focuses on teaching, research and service fields. It offers several UG/PG Diploma, Engineering and medical courses for the students who appear for the courses under it. The University has wide spread its wings into Law, Music and several Arts and mythological courses too. It has all the amenities like other Universities to serve the aspirants with excellence in education.
Check Now – Christ University Time Table
Download Procedure of Christ University Results 2017:
- Candidates who are waiting for the download of Christ University Results 2017 are requested to visit official page to download their results at https://christuniversity.in/
- Search for the “Examination” tab located on the menu bar of the homepage.
- Fresh page with the desired UG/PG results will pop-up on your monitor.
- Select the appropriate link to download the Christ University Scorecard 2017.
- Enter valid details in the marked fields to download it.
- Save and download the results page on your monitor.
- Take a printout of the Christ University Results 2017 for further reference.
Candidates who are not satisfied with their results can apply for Revaluation within the deadline given by the Christ University officials. This process supports the candidates to get decent marks in the examination hence can gain good ranks too.
Visit Official Page @ https://christuniversity.in/
Direct Link to download Results @ https://christuniversity.in/news/results-of-ug–pg-special-supplementary-examinations-2017