Chhattisgarh High Court Admit Card 2017: Stenographer, Motor Driver, Assistants
Individuals can now know about checking their admit Cards for Chhattisgarh High Court from this page. This exams are being conducted just for the aspirants who wish to fill the empty seats the high court have in their department, which is for Stenographer, Motor Driver and Assistant Grade posts. Individuals are required to go for the written exams and information’ are all included below. The ones who have already applied or will apply for the given post or the exam they must know that the Chhattisgarh High Court admit card 2017 will be uploaded soon on the website which is www.highcourt.cg.gov.in One can download their hall ticket by following steps which will be given down below. The department has only planned for better and hiring better individuals, for which they have kept this exam. One who wishes to be a part of this department can go through this selection test. This page has all contained notices one needs and if needed more career plus. Website can be gone for. Individuals are suggested to apply on time and download their admit cards because without them there is no entry granted in the examination hall.
Notification about Chhattisgarh High Court Admit Card:
Name of the Department: Chhattisgarh High court
Announcement Headline: Chhattisgarh High court Admit Card
Name of the Posts: Stenographer, Assistant grade, Motor Driver
Examination Month: November 2017
Call letters issued on: Will be notified
Category: Admit card
About Chhattisgarh High Court:
The court was established in the year 2000 on November 1st. It’s present in Bliaspur in Chhattisgarh, India. Being authorized by Constitution of India it has 18 number of positions to be offered and is known with the website link www.highcourt.cg.gov.in Chhattisgarh High Court is counted to be the 19th high court of India.
How to Download Chhattisgarh High Court Admit card for Stenographer and other posts
The High court has given some of the steps on their website so that individuals can easily check them out,
- Primarily, everyone is required to visit the Chhattisgarh High Court official website which is www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
- Page has many information about the high court which one can read as knowing the place well before they apply to it is better.
- Then in the left hand side a tab which will say you “Recruitment” must be clicked as here, we are going for exams just to get recruited for the above mentioned posts.
- Recruitment will open a link which will say you “District Courts Recruitment” this is exactly you have to go for.
- Then…from here, proper link of the post you have chosen to apply for must be selected as the examination pattern, day of exam everything can differ…
- All details can be filled and then “Download” should be clicked on which will download your admit card.
- One can take photographs of it, print it save it anything they need but they need to bring it with them in the hall.
Examination Pattern :
Following is the pattern of exams, for all of the above mentioned posts,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Mode of exam||Weightage|
|1.||Stenographer||Dictation and typing||45 marks|
|Typing in English or Hindi on Computer||45 marks|
|2.||Assistant grade||Typing in typewriter||45 marks|
|Typing Hindi OR English on a computer||45 marks|
|3.||Motor driver||50 marks|
Mode of Selection:
For hiring process following are the mode which will be applied, One. Will be selected based on what they perform in written examinations or in practical examination.
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD – http://www.highcourt.cg.gov.in/recruithc.html