CGPSC Result 2017:
Applicants who have appeared for the examination of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission can check has declared CGPSC Result online. The main examination was held on 9th July, 2017 for the recruitment on the position as the Assistant District Public Prosecutor Officer. Candidates who are willing to check the Chhattisgarh PSC Result may download the CGPSC Exam Marks by visiting the official website of the commission which is mentioned in this article. The lucky applicants who will find their names in the Selection List will further go for an interview. All the details regarding the interview will be updated later on the official website. Keep reading and find more relevant information about the procedure of checking the result.
The commission has issued CGPSC Cut off for candidates who have provisionally recommended for Personal Interview. Among all the applicants who have appeared for the examination, only 123 candidates are selected for the interview round. Candidates who have given the examination should check their results online and appear for interview, which will be held on the specified dates mentioned in the website. Make sure that you first find your result status in CGPSC Result 2018 by following the procedure mentioned below.
Name of the Organization – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of the Examination – CGPSC Examination 2017
Category – Results
Status – Released
Process to Check CGPSC Result 2017:
Finding a government job is not easy. There are hundreds of applicants lined up to grab the opportunity. Well, in order to get a position, it is important that you fulfill the mentioned criteria and clear the written examination. Applicants can find their Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Result easily by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, log on to the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission mentioned below on this website.
- After you reach to the Homepage, click on “Results” tab available under the “Latest” section on the right side of the home page.
- You will be directed to a page with several links, find a link that says, “WRITTEN EXAM RESULT-SAHAYAK JILA LOK ABHIYOJAN ADHIKARI [ADPPO] EXAM-2017”.
- After clicking on this link, a PDF file of CGPSC Merit List will be displayed on your computer screen, consisting the roll numbers of selected aspirants and further recruitment details.
- Search for your roll number in the PDF.
- Lastly, save the file on the desktop and take a print out of it.
If you are among the few lucky ones who have cracked the CGPSC Exam then you will have to appear for the interview. The details about the Venue and Date of the Personal Interview will be updated on the official website of the commission. Candidates are requested to have a look regularly the official portal and stay updated.
During the time of interview, candidates will have to produce all their certificates/ documents (photocopies and originals). Participants attending the interview without any required documents shall be straightaway rejected by the commission. So make sure you gather all the documents in advance before walking in for the Personal Interview round.
Official Website – http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/
You May check some Imp Links below
|CGPSC Recruitment||CGPSC Admit Card|