CGBSE Result 2017 at www.cgbse.net
CG Board, abbreviated as Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education is known as CGBSE. It is school level center of education located in Chhattisgarh area. This Board is agency of the state by Government of India. This organization wholly, looks after the working process of secondary education in India. Also, it mainly has the responsibility of looking after education relating to secondary schools. It also, looks after that it is conducting board-level examinations for the students to get recognition from, also it helps in inculcating educative classes , getting the Chhattisgarh area more developed when it comes in regarding to education. The Board examination held by CG Board is mainly in the month of March.
CG Board, has organized examination for the applicants yearly for 10th standard from the board. There are many applicants who appear yearly for the same examination.
HOW TO CHECK CGBSE RESULT 2017:
- The website which is needed to be logged in is www.cgbse.net or www.cgbse.nic.in
- Then the Results tab is to be clicked on to get further.
- The web-portal will ask the individual for identification, through entry of roll-number, name or email id.
- After that, Submit tab must be clicked.
- The result will be displayed on screen.
- Applicant must take a hard-copy of the result
Check CGBSE TIME TABLE 2017
CGBSE RESULTS 2017:
- CG Board(Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education) is imparting quality education to the students which have enrolled in the boards for appearing for the examination.
- The Authorities look after smooth functioning of examination process and that results are being displayed on the website timely.
- The candidates after filling out forms , will appear for the examination which will be written, and not online, in month of March 2017.
- Date of the examination for all the applicants is the same as the examination held is public.
- Time-tables for the examination are displayed on the official website.
- After the examination process, results will be declared in May, 2017
- All applicants must log in to the official web-portal which is https://web.cgbse.net/ for further notifications.
CHHATISGRAH HS RESULT AND PASSED CANDIDATES:
- List of all the Girls and Boys who have passed the examination between past 3 years are being displayed on the site.
- If observed, the ratio of students according to years, is being increasing rapidly, which denotes that more applicants are coming forward to appear for the examination.
- Also, another factor which can be keenly noticed is that female, male ratio or girl, boy ratio who appear for the examination is comparatively high.
- Girls are seen to be passing with more good marks than marks.
- Every year, there is a increment in 1-3% of total percentage of applicants who appear for the examination.
- This year in 2016, nearly 4 lakh aspirants have appeared for the examination and the board is expecting the results to be beyond 87%
- This proves that, Chhattisgarh Board is trying way to hard to increase its educational bar in today’s world.
STATISTICS FROM PAST YEARS ABOUT THE RESULTS:
- In Year 2012, nearly 70% of applicants who appeared passed. From which 70% were boy population, and 71 % were Girl population Total applicants who appeared for the examination were, 90,239 applicants.
- In Year 2013, nearly 75% of applicants who appeared passed. From which 73% were boy population, and 75 % were Girl population Total applicants who appeared for the examination were, 1,74294applicants.
- In Year 2014, nearly 79% of applicants who appeared passed. From which 77% were boy population, and 78 % were Girl population Total applicants who appeared for the examination were, 2,45,453 applicants.
- In Year 2015, nearly 83% of applicants who appeared passed. From which 80% were boy population, and 82% were Girl population Total applicants who appeared for the examination were3,56,953 applicants.
- In Year 2016, nearly 87% of applicants who appeared passed. From which 93% were boy population, and89% were Girl population Total applicants who appeared for the examination were, 4,12,729applicants.
- This shows that, throughout the years girl population has been increasing to appear for examination, while this year in 2017, boy population is slightly higher comparatively.
Links for getting results:
Link 1 – www.cgbse.nic.in
Link 2 – www.results.cg.nic.in