Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2016: Employment Notification for Non-Teaching Staff:
The Posts available are System Analyst, Information Scientist, Upper Division Clerk and Personal Assistant.
Application for the Posts of Non-teaching staff at the Central University of Kashmir – Recruitment 2016.
The Central University of Kashmir issued an official notification for vacancies in the post of Non-Teaching Staff that is System Analyst, Information Scientist, Upper Division Clerk, and Personal Assistant. The total number of vacancies available are 6 Nos. The candidates are required to go through the advertisement to know more about the age limit, required qualifications, eligibility criteria, etc. The Last day of submission of application form and application fee is 30th April 2016.
The Central University of Kashmir released a notification on 8th April 2016. The due date for submission of application form is 30th April 2016. The candidates will be informed about the progress through the official portal.
As per Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2016, the posts are available for the following positions –
- System Analyst – 01 Nos
- Information Scientist – 01 Nos
- Upper Division Clerk – 03 Nos
- Personal Assistant – 01 Nos
Total 6 vacancies are available for the above mentioned positions.
The required qualification for the above mentioned posts are mentioned below –
The Candidate contesting for this post are required to be at least eligible for anyone of the following –
- MCA from recognized Institution / University with five years of experience in any Government of Educational or Research Institution.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information System from recognized Institution / University with score of minimum 55% and five years of experience in Computer in University or research or government institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering / Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institution / University with 5 years of experience in computer in any research or government or educational institution.
Desirable qualification is Ph.D in any discipline.
The candidates contesting for this position is Master’s degree in Lib and Information System or IT or Computer Application with minimum score of 55% from a recognized institution / university or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7-point scale.
Upper Division Clerk:
The minimum qualification for this post is Graduation is any stream with minimum of 55% from a recognized university and a 5 year of experience in a University or Government.
The minimum qualification for this post is graduation in any stream with at least 50% from a recognized University. The candidate must a 3 year of experience as Stenographer in autonomous or Government organization. The candidate should have typing speed of 40 words per minute.
As per the Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2016, the age limit for four of its posts are as follows –
- For the post of System Analyst, the age limit proposed is 21 to 40 years.
- For the post of Information Scientist, the age limit proposed is 21 to 40 years.
- For the post of Upper Division Clerk, the age limit proposed is 21 to 30 years.
- For the post of Personal Assistant, the age limit proposed is 21 to 32 years.
Candidates under SC, ST, and PwD categories will be liable to receive relaxation in the upper limit as per the guidelines proposed by the Government of India.
The Selection process for the above mentioned posts will be in reference will the degree and qualification. On qualifying the evaluation, the candidate will be called for written or any combination of test. After qualifying the said test, the candidate will be liable to grant the post.
As per the salary proposed by the notification, the salary structure for all the posts are as follows –
- System Analyst – 15,600/- to 39,100/- + 5,400/- G.P.
- Information Scientist – 15,600/- to 39,100/- + 5,400/- G.P.
- Upper Division Clerk – 5,200/- to 20,200/- + 2,400/- G.P.
- Personal Assistant – 9,300/- to 34,800/- +4,200 G.P.
How to Apply:
The Candidates contesting for any of the given positions are required to refer the official advertisement. The Application form is available on the official website of Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2016 or click the application link below. After filling the form, the candidate is required to deposit a DD in favor of the Central University of Kashmir or by Post or personally at the given Address. The Candidate will be informed about the progress of his/her application form through the official portal or by calls.
Application / Processing Fee:
The candidates contesting for any of the positions mentioned above are requested to deposit demand draft as the application fees. The Application fee for candidates belonging to General and OBC Category are liable to pay 300/-. The candidates belonging to ST, SC and PwD Category are liable to pay 150/- as application fee. The last date to deposit application fee is 30th April 2016.
The DD is payable to Central University of Kashmir at Srinagar. However, the candidates can deposit their form and fee manually or by post at the below address –
The Recruitment Section,
Nowgam, Near Puhroo Crossing,
Srinagar – 190 015.
The Date of opening of application and submission is 08th April 2016.
The Last date of submission of application and fee is 30th April 2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The candidates can refer the official advertisement by clicking the link https://www.cukashmir.ac.in/departmentdocs_36/DetailedNoticeNTStaff8april16.pdf
The Application format is available at http://www.cukashmir.ac.in/departmentdocs_36/applicationformNT8april16.pdf
- The Candidate belonging to SC, ST, PwD category will Master’s Degree will be liable to received 5% of relaxation in the eligibility i.e. 50%.
- The Age relaxation for SC, ST and PwD candidates will be as per Guidelines of Govt of India.
- A candidate can submit forms for more than 1 posts however, he/she must submit individual forms of each of the posts he/she applies.
- Application form after the due date will not be entertained.