Central University of Karnataka Results 2017
The Central University of Karnataka has released its Results for the UG/PG Courses to end the enthusiasm of the candidates. The Central University of Karnataka is also popular as CUK which is situated at Gulbarga, Karnataka. Candidates who are willing to view their results are requested to visit Official website at http://www.cuk.ac.in to download Central University of Karnataka Results 2017. The University offers courses such as BA, B. Tech, B.Sc., B.com, BBA, BCA, B. Arch, B.sc, MA, MCA, Msc., M.Com, M.Phil, MBA, MCA, B. Ed, M. Ed, and various courses on yearly/Semester. To get complete details about the Exam Result, Age Limit, Notification Date Sheet, and Results of Central University of Karnataka visit official website or careersplus site too.
About Central University of Karnataka:
The Central University of Karnataka is also popular as CUK which has been established at Gulbarga in the Karnataka State under Act of the Parliament (No. 3 of 2009). The University has 16 new Central Universities which was established by the Government of India during the UGC. The university is widespread at 650 acres 2.6 km² of land at Kadaganchi Suntanur villages on the Gulbarga-Waghdhari Inter-State Highway in Aland Taluk identified by the Karnataka State Government. It offers various UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, Language and Much more courses. These include MCA/ BCA Programme, Ph. D Programme, PG Programme, and Dual Degree Programme, etc. The university has all the amenities like other universities which include excellence in transport facilities, modern classrooms, and laboratories.
Check now – Central University of Karnataka Time Table
Download Procedure of CUK Results 2017:
- Candidates who appeared for the UG/PG Examinations and enthusiastically waiting to download their scorecards from the university are requested to visit official website to download their Central University of Karnataka Results 2017 at http://www.cuk.ac.in/.
- Search for the “Flash News/Results” tab available on the official website to download the Central University of Karnataka Results 2017.
- Press on the desired link to download it.
- Enter all the valid details in the marked fields of the webpage to download the CUK Results 2017.
- After pressing on Submit tab the Central University of Karnataka Scorecard 2017 PDF will pop-up on your monitor.
- Save and download it.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Candidates can also apply for the revaluation soon after getting the results from the official website within the deadline prescribed by the CUK University officials. This supports the candidates to obtain better marks and get decent ranks.
Visit official page @ http://www.cuk.ac.in/